Mysterio & Sin Cara

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
It seems they're going in the direction of teaming these two up. Are you happy with this? I personally would have loved them to fight at Wrestlemania first, but maybe it's best to have them team up and then split + fight at WM.

Either way I've seen some mixed opinions on it. The reasons I think it's great are as follows:

1) Both of them are credible stars in the WWE.
2) You can easily believe they would team up, having a similar look, both being mexican, both being masked and both being high-fliers. It's the perfect amount of similarities for successful tag-teams.
3) It's someone Rey can help fit in. Sin botches qutie a lot. Not because he's a bad wrestler, but because he can't communicate. Rey and Sin can communicate in their native tongue.
4) It keeps Rey away from the main event for the time being which is great, as he has nothing really to do.
5) In the ring you know they're going to excite us, we saw signs of that last night. Rey being the best high-flier in WWE history and Sin has the potential to equal that.
6) It's a tag-team we can finally give a shit about. It's a team everyone is going to get behnid and it's exactly what the tag-division needs.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I like it, for all your reasons listed. Was hoping for one to Put Hunico over but that was a pipedream at best it seems. Just keep them out of the Title contention.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Sounds good to me. It's not a random team of 2 random singles guys, it's 2 guys with the same background, similar looks, they already have some tag moves, neither one has anything to do at the moment... It makes sense, unlike with the current champs.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Crayo said:
1) People like them.
2) They're Mexican
3) They'll cuss America out in Spanish, but we won't understand them and cheer for them.
4) Keeps that vanilla midget away.
5) They look good even if they suck.
6) It's a tag-team everyone will ride their dicks for.

:sandow:

Laurinaitis

Jobber
Reaction score
Agree'd with all those reasons, but i don't like rey that much. I know he's a dominant superstar but im my opinion, he's too overrated and he's in nearly every smackdown episode.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Yeah, they'll team for a bit (which is great as you said, considering the tag division nowadays) until one turns on the other and they fight at WM with Rey putting Cara over. I'm going to enjoy that.

inb4 one of them gets injured and screws everything up.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Yeah, they'll team for a bit (which is great as you said, considering the tag division nowadays) until one turns on the other and they fight at WM with Rey putting Cara over. I'm going to enjoy that.

:yes:

Laurinaitis

Jobber
Reaction score
Leo C said:

Yeah, that would be quite a good story line. i would personally pay to watch it.