My WWE fan fiction, please give me some feedback.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jackson

This is a story I wrote about the WWE. It is fictional but I want people to tell me what they think of it and does anyone else here also write stories about the WWE or wrestling. In this one I have an attitude era character in the modern day wwe. I think its fun to do these stories and mix up different eras.

"
Rikishi sat in his lockeroom, laying on the bench and awaiting his visitor. He groaned, he was tired and hungry after working a hard card full of grueling matches. He needed a break and it was about to come.

"Hey baby" the voice awoke him. It was Natalya Neidhart, the fiery redheaded woman that has been tearing up the WWE women's scene.

"Want some of the 'Kish?" Rikishi asked playfully.

"I want it all baby!" yelled Natalya as her hand playfully slid into Rikishi's tights. She grabbed the big samoan by his large, thick erection and laughed in that odd manner of hers that made Rikishi only hornier.

"Well you're going to get it...get it all" warned Rikishi as he dropped his tights and his meaty genitals met the cool air of the lockeroom.

"Yeah baby!" yelled Natalya in excitement, sliding a few fingers into her panties. She was getting wet and excited.

Rikishi moved closer as Natalya got on her knees. He pumped his large veiny erection into her chiseled face as he jokingly exclaimed.

"I'm gonna do it for the Rock...I'm gonna do it for the people"

Natalya was not a patient woman. She was wet and horny.

"Do it for yourself already baby!" she screamed out.

...Before she could say anything else, Rikishi's throbbing penis was inside her mouth and she tasted it's samoan flavor.

Suddenly the door opened.

"What's going on here guys?"

It was Zack Ryder with a shocked expression on his face.

"What's all this, Kish?" he asked the big man.

A tear went down Rikishi's face as his penis went flaccid in Natalya's mouth.

"Im sorry baby, it was an accident" he said, but the excuse fell flat.

Zack Ryder's feelings were hurt. He slammed the door shut and walked off in disappointment. He should've never left Curt Hawkins to be with Rikishi at that bar two weeks ago. He would make it right and apologize to Curt right now.

If only he could find him...

TBC.

cmfunk

Reaction score
o....m......g.............what the hell! somebody close this quick and delete it!!
OR move it....I feel ashamed that I read some of this mostly due to it being rikishi and talking about his private parts

monkeystyle

Reaction score
ahahahahahahahahaha.

Not closing it but I am totally going to move it.

Thread of the year.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Oh come on, this is one of teh funniest things I have read in a while. I hope he has more lol.

Beer

Lololololol. This crazy, thread of the year? Fuck that! Best Thread Ever! :rofl: