My Wrestle Mania Card

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

nickels55

Jobber
Reaction score
Wrestle Mania 30
WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Randy Orton v. Batista v. Daniel Bryan (earns his way into the match by beating Triple H)
The Undertaker v. Brock Lesnar
John Cena v. Bray Wyatt w/ Rowan and Harper
Triple H v. Daniel Bryan - Pinfall or submission if Bryan wins he gets inserted into the main event
WWE Intercontinental/US Championship Unification Match (Essentially Money in the bank)
Big E v. Dean Ambrose v. Roman Reigns v. Seth Rollins v. Cesaro v. Jack Swagger v. Dolph Ziggler v. Kofi Kingston

Big E has to confront Ambrose or vice versa to set up the match and have the Real Americans and Shield included with the Shield arguing over who the best member is as well as the Real Americans continuing their break up) Ziggler gets involved because of his past history with Big E Ziggler and Kofi each win a match to qualify for the 2 open spots (I would put The Wyatts in here as they fit perfectly with their Shield feud BUT to date the Wyatts have zero interest in championship gold and they can be used in the Cena match)

WWE Tag Team Championship
The Usos v. The New Age Outlaws v. Cody Rhodes Golddust v. Ryback and Curtis Axel (could put Wyatts here too but doubt it see above)
WWE Divas Championship - Lumberjill Match With All WWE Divas
AJ Lee v. Naomi

Sheamus v. Christian
Alberto Del Rio v. Rey Mysterio
***Alexander Rusev v. Darren Young**Possible debut squash match
Santino Marella Emma v. Fandango and Summer Rae (can swap with Show v Miz or NXT but likey used as the buffer prior to main event)
Hall of Fame Inductees
Bad News Barrett segments
Hulk Hogan Host
National Anthem

Pre Show Kickoff Matches on WWE Network/Youtube
NXT Championship
Adrian Neville v. Sami Zayn
The Big Show v. The Miz

That is 10 matches not counting the pre-show that makes use of most of the roster

CM Punk does not appear on the show but I hold out hope he makes a run-in.

nickels55

Jobber
Reaction score
Wrestle Mania 30
WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Randy Orton v. Batista v. Daniel Bryan (earns his way into the match by beating Triple H)
The Undertaker v. Brock Lesnar
John Cena v. Bray Wyatt w/ Rowan and Harper
Triple H v. Daniel Bryan - Pinfall or submission if Bryan wins he gets inserted into the main event
WWE Intercontinental/US Championship Unification Match (Essentially Money in the bank)
Big E v. Dean Ambrose v. Roman Reigns v. Seth Rollins v. Cesaro v. Jack Swagger
WWE Tag Team Championship
The Usos v. The New Age Outlaws v. Cody Rhodes Golddust v. Ryback and Curtis Axel (could put Wyatts here too but doubt it see above)
WWE Divas Championship - Lumberjill Match With All WWE Divas
AJ Lee v. Naomi

Sheamus v. Christian
Alberto Del Rio v. Rey Mysterio
***Alexander Rusev v. Darren Young**Possible debut squash match
Santino Marella Emma v. Fandango and Summer Rae (can swap with Show v Miz or NXT but likey used as the buffer prior to main event)
Hall of Fame Inductees
Bad News Barrett segments
Hulk Hogan Host
National Anthem

Pre Show Kickoff Matches on WWE Network/Youtube
NXT Championship
Adrian Neville v. Sami Zayn
The Big Show v. Kane

That is 10 matches not counting the pre-show that makes use of most of the roster

CM Punk does not appear on the show but I hold out hope he makes a run-in.[/quote]

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Most WM have like 7-8 matches.

Im hoping cena vs bray stipulates his team is away, or Cena has the Usos get his back. DB vs HHH is gonna be dope, Bork vs Taker is going to be legendary, and honestly I dont care much about the rest besides Shield.

Great card though, would be great.

Also you double posted bro. Right next to edit there is a delete button, use it on your 2nd post.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Ziggler vs. ADR will be Pre-Show breh. I think that you are going for a prediction because you have the Fatal 4-Way Tag Team Match that is rumored.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Main-event matches:
Triple H v Daniel Bryan
Brock Lesnar v Undertaker
Randy Orton (c) v Batista
John Cena v Bray Wyatt

Undercard:
Cesaro v Jack Swagger
MITB ladder match - 6 competitors