My Tribute

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Klide

Reaction score
Check out my Tribute video of Shawn Michaels. Also check out my channel only have 2 vids though. It be nice if you guys could Sub and Comment aswell :)

YoutubeChannel: http://www.youtube.com/user/theKlide21?feature=mhw5

[YT]
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ul3Ax7oic_g&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ul3Ax7oic_g&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YT]

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Dude, the music made the video imo.

Good work, even though you sort of just highlighted the last few years of his carrer, but you touched on his most impactful moments imo WM 12, Screwjob, the last 3 Wrestlemania's. The only way to truely create a HBK highlight/tribute video that would suffice is make a 25-30 minute movie lol and I wouldn't expect anybody to to that tbh.

Honestly I am still in shock. I can't believe that he is gone. No matter how much I didn't like him you couldn't deny his big match ability.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I was never that much of a fan and watching all of the tribute vids, I shed a tear or two.

Klide

Reaction score
Thanks for all the comments :)
EDIT: I plan to do a Orton one next so stay tuned.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Honestly, the only thing that made me sadder than HBK retiring was Owen Hart dying.

I mean, I was only 8 at the time, but I still remember JR delivering the message. I was hystarical.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Yeah dude Klide, I think you may be on to something awesome with these tribute videos.

When it comes to deaths in wrestling I would have to put Eddie and Benoit's deaths up at the top of my shocking moments. Mainly because I was a huge Benoit and Eddie fan at the time of each of their death's.

Owen's death was much different because imo many people didn't realize how good we was until he died, his work is now looked at much like Nirvana's music, good no doubt but after his death it was held in much higer regard.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
I wasn't big on WWE from around 2002 - 2006 but I still watched an I know what you mean. Benoit and Eddie's deaths seemed more sudden.

British Bulldog and Hawk's deaths also made me sad. Bulldog was one of my favorites. All of the sudden deaths are always from the ones who deserve more than they got. Take Umaga for example.

nation

Reaction score
Pretty good tribute vid I loved the song choice. Keep up on working with vids you're already pretty good at it but you can still get better and better. You should think about finding a career job that involves producing graphics or videos.

nation

Reaction score
Add Bam Bam Bigelow to that list. Not too many Bigelow tribute videos.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
I have no idea why I didn't say Pillman, he's in my sig. Add Big Bossman, Crash Holly, Rick Rude and Yokozuna.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Rick Rude definitely but I think Yokozuna has been appreciated for a long time before his death.