My TNA Genesis PPV Poster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

For some reason, Im not big on the font. Im horride at picking good fonts. Any suggestions. Anyways......

Version1:
TNAGenesispostercopy.jpg

Version2:
Genesis2007poster.jpg

Rate/Hate/Masturbate

Travis40

I don't like TNA....

j/k, I think it was a pretty good poster overall. TDK still hasn't taken you up on his challenge saying he could make a better poster than the TNA version of the Genesis poster. I'm liking the colors, but I don't like the font...or the placement of some of the stuff....I think you could've taken the legal shit out of the bottom between the Nike logo (like Nike would ever sponser wrestling:rolleyes: lol) and the Spike logo. Overall...a good poster...I'll give you a 7/10

Weebo

Reaction score
I think it all looks good besides one thing. All the back text on it makes it look horrible. 5/10

PeepShow

^Did you mean black text? LOL, if so, what should I do it improve it?

the dark knight

-blend the text. especially the main text...
-add border
-blend the god damn PSDs lol

Reaction score
y do ppl just stick in the psd's in the piece, u need to spice the psd up, u know give it a little pezaz

PeepShow

^OMG.....lol

Ok, IDK how many times Ive said this. Im not attacking anyone, Im just sayin.

Ok, When I try to blend things, it just makes the PSD harder to see and the b/g shows up more. It looks like shit. I dont see what Im supposed to do to make it look more "spiced up", lol

MTG

Reaction score
Read some tuts on effects for blending and use different filters on the renders. I mean it cant hurt to experament, if it looks bad delete the layer and try again.

As for the poster, it looks ok, the logo fits in nicely with the bg just try to spice up the bg a bit add blurs and sharpening layers, the main pics are the main problems just like he said add effects to them and delete the lens flair.

PeepShow

Ok, after messing with some things, I have a version 2. Check it out, and tell me what you think. Let me know if I should change anything

PS- I cant really do much with the text. I really dont like it, but I dont see how I can make it better.

Any comments anyone?

Reaction score
not 2 good at rating lol but I like the colours are very good but I like version 1 better because I think that little flash effect from stings hand looks good also the nike tick looks cool i would say 8/10 for version 1 also I think the colours all mix well together and I dont think the black text looks that bad

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Not bad, but they kind of remind me of my older posters when there would be no god damn blending on the PSD's.

What i did was "Gaussian Blurr" it by about 4.0, then fading by clicking "Shift+Ctrl+F" chose the blending option there & it shouldn't look as bad! Learned that handy trick from one of Abdullah's tuts!

AnkleBreaker

Reaction score
The cuts arent that good of a choice and the background text but the main genesis text is awesome

JHar888

Reaction score
:rofl:, you used the famous cartoon effect! Anyways, both are good, but
don't look like an acual PPV Poster.

For a TNA Poster: 5.6/10.
For a poster a fan made (lol): 8/10 :thumbsup:

Reaction score
its ok, but the text could be better...especially the font

Rating: C