My Son (2021)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
1630605825475.png

"You have reason to believe it's because of what I do that he's missing? NBC's Peacock streaming service has launched an official trailer for a feature film titled My Son, a remake of an acclaimed French thriller of the same name. The full title for this is listed as The Hearts of the Down Under and the My Son, which is a captivating title but also too long to get anyone's attention. Driving in the heart of the Highlands, Edmond Murray receives a call from his ex-wife, who's in tears. Their 7-year-old son went missing from a campsite. Soon it becomes clear that the child was kidnapped and the parents give way to despair. Starring James McAvoy and Claire Foy. McAvoy shot this entirely improvised, making it very different from the original French version. He was given no specific dialogue and was only aware of basic plot details for his character and everything else was revealed while filming. Crazy. This looks intense! Very curious about this.

Driving in the heart of the Highlands, Edmond Murray (James McAvoy) receives a call from his ex-wife, in tears. Their 7-year-old son went missing from a campsite. Soon it becomes clear that the child was kidnapped and the parents give way to despair. My Son, also known as The Hearts of the Down Under and the My Son, is directed French filmmaker Christian Carion, director of the films The Girl from Paris, Joyeux Noel, L'affaire Farewell, Come What May, and the original My Son previously. The screenplay is written by Christian Carion and Laure Irrmann. Produced by Marc Butan, Christian Carion, Brahim Chioua, Noémie Devide, Marc Gabizon, Laure Irrmann, Vincent Maraval, and Rebecca O'Brien. NBC's Peacock will debut Carion's My Son streaming on Peacock on September 15th, 2021 coming soon. Who's interested?

Trailer:

Reactions: Apoho Creed