Kayfabe My Silence

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sam?!

The Artiste
Reaction score

*Jordan Bull's theme hits and the crowd cheer, but nowhere near as enthusiastically as they used to for him. His series with Jack Rogue has been entertaining in the ring, but Jordan has suffered from a lack of exposure as well as his injury. The series is 3-2 in favour of Rogue and Jordan looks more than worse for wear as he steps from behind the curtain. Purple bags filled with uncertainty surround his blue, bloodshot eyes. His left arm at this point is useless and it seems as though he has admitted defeat as he wears a suit with a sling around his arm. The former "Destroyer" walks to the ring without any of his usual swagger, looking a humbled, normal man. The dye in his hair has faded, his beard looks ratty and dirty, this is not the same man who was once thought of as an icon, he just seems...washed up. As Jordan enters the ring, the crowd still applaud him out of respect, but something seems off. The energy in the arena seems to have been sapped away because of the rumours and uncertainty surrounding Jordan Bull's fate.*

Jordan: Sometimes, you have to know when to give up.

*The crowd seem accepting of this fact and applaud Bull once again*

Jordan: I wish that I could keep doing this forever, but my body just won't allow that to happen. I can still just about get it done in the ring, but that was never what being Jordan Bull was about. Jordan Bull was about more than "getting it done" I...he...was about excellence; About being the best damn wrestler in the world. I threw my body and soul into my work, I made sure that I was always stealing the show no matter if I was wrestling Tyson Blade in the main event, or if I was wrestling Joseph Diamond during the piss break. It is my life, or at least was my life. I'm at a real turning point: Do I keep fighting and continue to claw at the chance that I might be able to get healthy and that I could bring my name back to the top of the card? Or do I give up? Do I admit that I'm the Tracy McGrady of Professional Wrestling? The biggest "What If?". If I leave now and ride off into the sunset, at least I might not be remembered as the broken cripple who faded into nothing.

*The fans begin to chant "We will miss you", accepting that Jordan's time is up* Jordan bites his lip with sadness, but then begins to act a little odd. He starts to untie his tie with his good hand and tosses it to one side. He unbuttons his shirt to reveal his chest tattoo and bandaging.*

Jordan: I've been living a lie.

*The crowd don't exactly understand Jordan, many assuming he's gone a little mad. He rips the sling off his arm and removes his jacket to reveal his chiseled physique. He stands in his suit trousers and in one motion removes them to reveal his trunks and kickpads.*

Jordan: This is who I am: Jordan Bull, Professional Wrestler. My arm might be hurt, but pain is temporary. The only thing that lasts forever is a legacy and I will be dead before I see my legacy turned into a 'what if' scenario. My scars and my injuries are my motivation to succeed. I am back full time to finish what I started in 2014 and become a World Champion.

*The crowd are stunned as all rumours suggested that Jordan Bull would be forced to retire soon. One fan, however, is struck by Jordan's powerful words and begins a "Jordan" chant. This starts to resonate throughout the arena as more and more fans start to pick it up. Jordan seems fired up now*

Jordan: You're damn right! Jack Rogue, I'm going to see you at Viewers Choice and I'm going to remind you why you used to tremble in your boots when you heard my name. No matter what the people decide our match type is, you're going to wish you'd stayed at home with Ivy.

*Jordan drops the mic and does his pose on the turnbuckle. The crowd feel hyped and ready for the next match on Precision.*

Reactions: Geek773 and Rosie