My Project

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kaedon

Reaction score
I have been working tirelessly on. They are a series of 4 PSAs (Public Service Announcements) for my college's Counseling Services. I'd like to get some feedback from everyone if possible. Thanks.

[yt]oAIbHx1e7jE[/yt]
[yt]9OmeM0CewOc[/yt]
[yt]l_PT5JmY0xQ[/yt]
[yt]UMfjcF4QkMg[/yt]
[yt]L1VCO9EF6Fw[/yt]
[yt]zVTVK7JZeOU[/yt]

Wrestling Station

1-I think you need to change the soundtrack, as it gives a depressed feeling for the person viewing it.
2-Try another font for the addresses. It looks way too plain imo.
3-Add a logo at the cornor about your project. (stuck it there on the lower right hand cornor as an example).

the dark knight

whats the number again? i could use their help...:(

Kaedon

Reaction score
1-I think you need to change the soundtrack, as it gives a depressed feeling for the person viewing it.
2-Try another font for the addresses. It looks way too plain imo.
3-Add a logo at the cornor about your project. (stuck it there on the lower right hand cornor as an example).

1- Thats the point
2- I didnt want to use Comic Serif
3- I can't identify it as "my" project because it is airing on television and it has nothing to do with the message