My Poem

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

Tell me if it's good or not and don't bullshit me.Also do you think the end is a little to much? and should i change it to pay or something else?

In his eyes i see his fear.
If it's not fear it's stupidity.

He knows what he said
That's why he acts nice now
Because he is a coward
Afraid to face his mistakes
But whether or not if he doesn't want to face them
Doesn't matter because i will force him to

He must feel my pain
He must remember what he said to me
He must regret it

This coward is standing so close to me
It takes all of my power to stay seated
Why am i still sitting?
When i know what he said to me

He must feel my pain
He must remember what he said to me
He must regret it
He must,
He must,
DIE!

Reaction score
That's not bad dude......and there's no such thing as "too much" when it comes to poetry

Markz

Reaction score
This aint based on your life is it?

PeepShow

It seems a bit "too" evil. IDK, I've just never read poetry that sounds that evil to me...lol

Nation

Nope but i did read the assassination before i wrote this.Do you know any good sites with somewhat exciting poetry?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Nope but i did read the assassination before i wrote this.Do you know any good sites with somewhat exciting poetry?

Depends on what you like.

As to the poem, I can tell that there was thought and some emotion put in to this, which is one of the most important things in writing. Though technically speaking its not very good. However that is something that is very easily remedied. Start reading more poetry, learn more about the different styles of writing. You'll get better in no time.

gashface

Reaction score
It's more or less just the same old thing everybody writes. If you want to be a poet, try actually making the poem harder to decipher and using more language techniques.