• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Promos My Playground

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
"My Playground"

The video begins by fading from black to show the view of a colourful room. The wall that the camera faces is red, the wall to the left is yellow and the wall to the right is purple with a window in the middle with green curtains. The light breaks through and shines onto a table in the middle of the room with a red and white tartan patterned picnic blanket on, a light that hangs from the ceiling flickers.

"Has someone not fixed this light yet?"

A man with shoulder-length brown hair walks toward the table facing away from the camera. He is wearing a brownish leather jacket and grey jeans.

"Everything in this room needs to be spotless."

He pauses for a second.

"Actually, everything in this room needs to be... PERFECT!"

He turns around to reveal that he is Al Blizzard.

"I knew you guys were there all along!"

He chuckled and smiled widely at the camera.

"Welcome to my new home! The Perfect Playground! And I am your host Blizzard Perfected!"

There is the sound of cheering in the background.

"Thank you very much!"

He took a deep breath and then looked back at the camera.

"This is where the fun and happiness is the only thing allowed! You are not allowed to be angry, or sad or anything other emotion! Would you like to go on a tour with me?"

The sound of kids cheering can be heard.

"Well then! Let's go!"

He motions his hand to follow him and the video crossfades into a view of him in front of what seemingly is a kids playpen.

"This ladies and gentleman is the Perfect Pen! We have a slide! We have all the necessary things to keep you happy and entertained!"

He points at the camera.

"And the best part is! There is a ball pit so to all you ball lovers you can come on down and play here, including you Brian Toogood!"

The sound of people laughing is heard in the background.

"Oh, I'm joking!"

Blizzard laughs.

"How about I take you to the next room!"

The video then crossfades again and now shows Blizzard in a room filled with TV's and games consoles and the like.

"This is the Great Gaming room!"

The crowd is heard cheering again.

"Here you have your Playstation's, your Xbox's, your computer's and you can play whatever you want here! Minecraft, Fortnite or even that one game... that everyone wants to be fixed... I can't think of the name."

Blizzard stands there for a second thinking.

"Ah well. Care not!"

The video crossfades again and now we are back to where we started.

"Did you like the tour of the Perfect Playground?"

The crowd can be heard cheering again.

"Fantastic! But anyway, I think that is all we have time for today!"

The crowd aww sadly. And we see Blizzard's mood change from happiness to anger.

"What did I say about being sad in the Playground you stupid little...."

He stops suddenly as the fake crowd now stays silent.

"Thank you... Bye Bye for now!"

Blizzard smiles and waves at the camera as the camera fades to black.

(OOC) Mentions:
@Beavie