Kayfabe My Path Begins Here

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellis Sullivan

The Artiste
Reaction score
*Ty Creed walks out in his usual cocky manor, he walks up the steps and grabs a mic.*

Ty Creed: Saturday Night Exodus, the saviour of wrestling has a arrived!

*He holds his raises his arm in the air to the booing crowd.*

Ty Creed: Why are you booing? You all know that I will win this tournament and take what is mine... The World Heavyweight championship.

*He pauses and looks into the booing crowd*

Ty Creed: It doesn't matter who I face, wether it be the best guy in the business or the worst guy in the business because I will defeat them all. My whole life I've been waiting for this and now it's finally here, nobody can take it away from me. One person that certainly can't is The Amazing H, he is overrated, too hyped, I'll show you all what a real wrestler looks like when yours truly steps into the ring with The Amazing H. To be honest, all The Amazing H will be known for after our match is that he will be first person to rise to Ty Creed and The Amazing H will be the first to fall to Ty Creed. My path starts right here, right now.

*Ty Creed drops the mic onto the mat and exits the ring and heads backstage.*

Status
Not open for further replies.