My new YouTube channel for WWE RAW [HD Quality]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Hey guys, thought I'd make another youtube account and upload weekly RAW episodes in there. It is Full HD (720p) and advertises this forums only. I'll try to keep it there as long as I can until if it gets copyrighted for WWE or something lol, hope not.

I did upload the RAW from 02/13/12 in HD. So, if you did miss out in, you can watch it there.

http://www.youtube.com/user/CookieChaser4 (Weird name lol but it's fine. Made the account in 2010.)

Starting next week, I'll be uploading RAW every Tuesday morning. I could do it earlier but it won't be on HD so no thanks.

Post your feedbacks here or on the channel and hope you subscribe.

@[seabs] I added wweforumsdotnet as the featured channel, hope that's fine. Would also appreciate if you could put this link in your thread.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLED5A1A87DF923BA8&feature=plcp

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Added it into this thread here : http://wweforums.net/showthread.php?tid=856 . I attempted to link it like the others but for some reason it wasn't working. I'll try again shortly. Thanks for the uploads however. If you speak to @[Crayo] or @[Xanth] they'll add you into the uploader group if you want in.

Reaction score
seabs said:
Added it into this thread here : http://wweforums.net/showthread.php?tid=856 . I attempted to link it like the others but for some reason it wasn't working. I'll try again shortly. Thanks for the uploads however. If you speak to @[Crayo] or @[Xanth] they'll add you into the uploader group if you want in.

Thanks. I gave you a playlist link so that's probably why.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
@[seabs] you have to upload a few things first I believe.
Like 2/3 consecutive weeks, I'm sure.

Reaction score
Jonathan said:

Yeah, I figured. It's all right, I can wait.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Jonathan said:

Is it? I thought it was just uploading content to youtube then PMing Crayo to see if you were trusted enough.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
seabs said:
Is it? I thought it was just uploading content to youtube then PMing Crayo to see if you were trusted enough.
I think anything uploaded is the award.
But I'm sure the group is constantly uploading things, could be wrong.
But I mean, if it was just uploading something then tonnes of people could get in.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
I think anything uploaded is the award.
But I'm sure the group is constantly uploading things, could be wrong.
But I mean, if it was just uploading something then tonnes of people could get in.

I hate to say this and it pains me to do it, but i can't agree more..

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
Big Hoss Rambler said:
Hey guys, thought I'd make another youtube account and upload weekly RAW episodes in there. It is Full HD (720p) and advertises this forums only. I'll try to keep it there as long as I can until if it gets copyrighted for WWE or something lol, hope not.

I did upload the RAW from 02/13/12 in HD. So, if you did miss out in, you can watch it there.

http://www.youtube.com/user/CookieChaser4 (Weird name lol but it's fine. Made the account in 2010.)

Starting next week, I'll be uploading RAW every Tuesday morning. I could do it earlier but it won't be on HD so no thanks.

Post your feedbacks here or on the channel and hope you subscribe.

@[seabs] I added wweforumsdotnet as the featured channel, hope that's fine. Would also appreciate if you could put this link in your thread.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLED5A1A87DF923BA8&feature=plcp

Seems ok, but yeah could be hit by copyright by WWE, as they have a youtube channel set up. Maffew, from botchamania has set up many channels as WWE keeps shutting him down. Hope you have a long run

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
Like you with your Del Rio sig? And your paedo avatar?

Paedo avatar?

But no, that doesn't even make sense. My ADR Sig and 'Paedo' avatar are innocent bystanders in this discussion. The topic at hand is you being butt hurt about Seabs giving someone an uploader title

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Back on topic, I vote he gets the uploader title

He's probably the best uploader on this site TBH

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score
If he wants in the uploader group, I'll do it just now. Just want confirmation that he does.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Back on topic, I vote he gets the uploader title

He's probably the best uploader on this site TBH
For uploading one thing?
Strange, but OK.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I've got a keen eye for talent. He has loads of potential