My new one!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

nickwwepin

Reaction score
Well, my old MVP pic was too plain. I made a new one, and I just learnt how to do this!

f_mvpblackandm_442a6a4.png

Kassidy

Reaction score
idk imo its very bad, the cut of the title and MVP could be better. need blending and the bg is just like fractal,

Wrestling Station

its very plain. Nothing really special about it.

The font, background, and the effects all doesnt suit the overall image.

You also need to have a border to it.

Try to make rectangular sig rather than square like shaped sig.

1/10.. sorry man.

C4

This is yuck, why Purple? It's too much purple and the United States Championship Visible? Anyways the font is not that good either.
Sorry 2/10.

1 for trying
.5 for the Background
.5 for the font "MVP"

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
DUDE all that purple hurts my eyes, lol you shouldnt have done purple you should have kept the colors the same and add the tect with some effects then a border, you may have had a good sig then.

nickwwepin

Reaction score
Umm... yeah... Did you read the part that said "i just learnt how to do this!"? I'll translate it for you... it means I am pretty new at making pics, and will be improving.

Thanks to you guys who like it, and supported me. Thanks

And, for the others, I took your advice and will use it in the future.

S0LD1ER -> I dont want to make you blind, so I wont use so much of one color in my upcoming pics. Lol!

.Arv

Reaction score
well if your new at graphics .. or doing OK .. i wont rate it since its not really for showing off :p get some tuts at gamerenders.com .. great tuts for people both new at gfx and"leet" at gfx

The Godfather

Reaction score
WS, C4, there's no need for such low rating IMO. I give it a 6.8/10.

Actually, I think they're both right, the guy asked for an HONEST opinion, and from what I've seen on this board people aren't exactly honest and they throw out 7.5's, 8's, and 9's like it's nothing when clearly the graphic in question (not just in this thread) is clearly undeserving of such a high rating. Anyway, on topic yea pretty much what everyone else has said before me, too much purple, blending is bad...yadda yadda, anyway you did say that you were new at this, so giving you the benefit of the doubt I give it a 4/10. Definitely not the best graphic I've ever seen, but believe me not the worst either.