My latest work - rp layout

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike1989

Reaction score
m3l94.png

Well here's the main part of it, just a repeating background at the bottom. What you think?

Wrestling Station

its too dark.. way too dark. You need to adjust the light and shadow in this.

The red (blood) stuff you tried to do went totally wrong imo. Again, coz of wrong light effect.

I like the bkg though, good grunging.

Reaction score
i think it would look better if teh pic of batista was clearer other than that its pretty cool XD

John

way, way to dark. and the psd is all messed up. 4/10, i hate to rate so low but dude you need to sort out the light buttom. and the psd would really go well with some light on the situation.

C4

Too dark as everyone said, you thresholded the image or something? Spoils the look of the Batista PSD and hurts the eyes.

And why is the bottom so empty, if you didn't have anything to put over there you should have decreased the height and scaled it down.

Mike1989

Reaction score
It is a bit dark and I'll be using the psd to do a lighter version. But I wanted a darkish background because I felt it would fit the psd which was a grey color to begin with.

But to answer C4's question as to why the bottom is empty its quite simple. Its an rp layout, therefore the bottom there is a box were text is written in and there is a repeating background that matches the background were text goes. So there was no need to do further design on that note.

Thanks for the feedback.

Fenix0505

Reaction score
i cant under stand whats going on in the graphic... the background is good but the picture of Batista is misunderstanding you cant tell what or who that is/doing..