My latest creation- Santino Marella!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

How it went? Good or bad? Feedback would be appreciated!

thanks! :)
V1:
sanmarellacopy.jpg

Edit:
V2:
sanmarella2.jpg

V3:
sanmarella3.jpg

Evil Austin

Version three is my personal favorite being a mixture of the two. it looks good, keep up the good work.

Kassidy

Reaction score
I like it but hate him lol, i like one the best i like the define look but 3 isnt bad either i dont like the 2nd one the color is just blah. The bronze gold more suits the piece

Fenix0505

Reaction score
V3, although i don't like Santinos character style good job ws not so much of a fan of the text style its a bit hard to read although i know what it says.

C4

Version 3 is better out of the 3; although the main PSD of Santino could have been focused a little bit more to make it look better but then again it's good. Once more, this is not perfect in any sense because it's "WS" work. Is it "Santino Marella" text which is there in the background, totally hidden? If it is, then it doesn't look good at all.

As I have said in most of your "recent" creations, you can do a lot better than this but you aren't. Looks like you're trying to be innovative with new styles on your signatures but I don't think it's working so well, your original style was perfect so don't change. Do what you do best, the short and good looking signatures 400*200 or 500*200, all you have done recently are big and wide signatures which don't go too well with your style.

I won't give you much on this one as well. It's 3 times in a row; AJ Styles signature, Batista cartoon and now Santino all big and wide. 6/10 because it's "Wrestling Station's" work and you can do much better work, get it? :ermm:

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
I like version 3 better, but, I cant read the text. But its still good, man.

John

How it went? Good or bad? Feedback would be appreciated!

thanks! :)
V1:
sanmarellacopy.jpg

Edit:
V2:
sanmarella2.jpg

V3:
sanmarella3.jpg

abit too big for my liking, i like sigs 200 by 400 if yah know what i mean. anyway good psd's and another good peice by WS. i dont know how you get all this free time. 8/10 from me. also a border like C4 does would be great on a perfect peice like this.