My Introduction to you

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Picassobin

Jobber
Reaction score
Name:Jacobin, Nickname: Picassobin
Favourite Superstar & Why:
1. The Undertaker because he always has been on of my favorites and still is
2. CM Punk I love his Promos and his performance abilities
3. Cody Rhodes he has given the Intercontinental Belt the prestige of former times
4. Stone Cold Steve Austin a man who was one of the best and the stunner is great
5. There are many names to say but I will bring it to an end here

How long I've been a fan of wrestling: I´m a wrestling fan since my childhood but I lost touch, now I´m a “real fan” since 2005
Favourite Wrestling Company: WWE but TNA and RoH have some incredible skilled Wrestlers I would love to see in the WWE
How did you find the site? I found this site thanks to youtube. And I also want to take you guys for this site and the videos you post SO THANK YOU!
Will I be active here: Sure I will but there are some days I won´t be active cause of commitments.

Below you will see a short text I wrote to introduce myself some parts will be alike I wrote above

My Introduction to you

I made my first step into becoming a wrestling Fan in my childhood. I know that I was really fascinated by The Rock or Hulk and Steve Austin when I saw them for the first time. I was very young so I hated all Heel wrestlers and this for a long time. How older I got more and more I lost touch with wrestling. Since 2005 I call me a real fan who wants to know what is new and watch the weekly shows. Thanks to a good friend of mine I only got interested in wrestling again. My favorites by than were people with big appearances like The Undertaker, Rey Mysterio, John Cena, Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit. Like I said before I also preferred Face wrestler. Time has passed and now I also like Heel Wrestlers sometimes more than faces, I love good Storylines and I hate what they did with the Smackdown show which got worse by comparing it to 2005 and the Tag Team and Divas division which got worse, too.
I hope we will have some fun together and have a great time discussing the shows and other important news.

I know it is not the best English but I hope it is understandable. But English is not my mother tongue and I tried my best. So have fun reading it :D.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Nice introduction man, your favorite superstars are very similar to mine. I also got back into it in around 05/06.

Where are you from if you don't mind me asking? Your English is great for someone who's first language is different.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Picassobin

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Nice introduction man, your favorite superstars are very similar to mine. I also got back into it in around 05/06.

Where are you from if you don't mind me asking? Your English is great for someone who's first language is different.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Thanks again! Glad to hear that, I´m from Hessen Germany (Frankfurt)

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Welcome to WWEForums,

What site did you come from?

-Zamorakian.

Picassobin

Jobber
Reaction score
Zamorakian said:
Welcome to WWEForums,

What site did you come from?

-Zamorakian.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBUeTaoulfc&list=PL33AABC2C18454289&index=1&feature=plpp_video

I´m quit sure that it was this site .:D

Reaction score
Picassobin said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBUeTaoulfc&list=PL33AABC2C18454289&index=1&feature=plpp_video

I´m quit sure that it was this site .:D

Welcome to the site. Yah, that was from my video. Hope you liked it.

Picassobin

Jobber
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
Welcome to the site. Yah, that was from my video. Hope you liked it.

Yeah I really enjoyed the videos. Very nice quality,

Picassobin

Jobber
Reaction score
btw what is Fed X I´m a bit ashamed not knowing it. :D

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Enter here if you want : http://wweforums.net/showthread.php?tid=1288
Submit a HQ character and it will be accepted, we're pretty relaxed on the rules over all.

Picassobin

Jobber
Reaction score
Very though to create an own wrestler :D but it´s also much fun