My idea.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
Right, so i had this thought, just a quick one,What if CM Punk and R-Truth were a tag team, and Both Heel? I think they would be a really good tag team, your thoughts?

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
Would nevr work punk i thought was so gay when he was heel and truth is just dumb just a horrible tag team

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
They wouldn't work well in my opinion however I see the similarities, e.g, When Punk doing a shoot promo on Cena and when R Truth talked about Lil Jimmy's. If you were to create a decent tag-team with R Truth then I recommend WWE pairing him up with The Miz again, awesome truth where so awesome.

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
Heel R Truth outside WWE PG = awesome.

Heel R Truth inside WWE PG = ridiculous.

If anything, I'd love to see Daniel Bryan & CM Punk form a 2 Man Power Trip-esque type tag team.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
CM PuLs3 said:

Bullshit. R-Truth's heel run when he was talking about the conspiracy as a normal person = awesome. This little jimmy bullshit is ridiculous. Truth was exceptional as a heel, I loved the smoking segment.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
CM PuLs3 said:
Heel R Truth outside WWE PG = awesome.

If anything, I'd love to see Daniel Bryan & CM Punk form a 2 Man Power Trip-esque type tag team.

Just because it's PG doesn't mean R Truth's character's ridiculous, I personally think his heel run was very entertaining.

Daniel Bryan and CM Punk vs Dolph Ziggler and Chris Jehrico. :obama:

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Bullshit. R-Truth's heel run when he was talking about the conspiracy as a normal person = awesome. This little jimmy bullshit is ridiculous. Truth was exceptional as a heel, I loved the smoking segment.

R Truth's character in general is ridiculous. I just can't get into it. As a matter of fact, no heels can get good heat because of how nice they have to be (PG + Be A Bully).

If they just allowed R Truth to start insulting white people, and get a girlfriend and treat her like shit... that would be awesome.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
CM Punk is so far ahead of R-Truth in star power, it would make Punk look like s*** to be honest.

When he teamed up with the Miz, Miz was about on par with Punk now. It could work.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
CM PuLs3 said:
R Truth's character in general is ridiculous. I just can't get into it. As a matter of fact, no heels can get good heat because of how nice they have to be (PG + Be A Bully).

If they just allowed R Truth to start insulting white people, and get a girlfriend and treat her like s***... that would be awesome.

Already had a similar storyline with the likes of AJ and Daniel Bryan.