my first two sigs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vandy316

Reaction score
Future-1.jpg

Future.jpg

PeepShow

Well, before I post my ratings, and thoughts, may I ask what program you used?

PeepShow

Well, since I have no clue what program that is, Ill just give it a brutally honest rating.

1st sig: I like th eidea of the "rattlesnake skin" b/g, but everything else is pretty bad. The text is very generic, and the PSDs arent blended very well. Another thing, dont ever, EVER spell anything in a sig like you spelt rattlesnake......lol

4/10

2nd Sig: The b/g is very plain and simple and I really dont see the need for blending in this one. The MVP PSD is a big distorted or cut out wrong, and the text is yet again plain. But hey, its the thought that counts.

4/10 again

MTG

Reaction score
First off theyre really bad no offence so this might not get the reaction you were expecting.

But never post more than 3 pictures in a sig. You have wayyy to many in the austing one. The bgs in both of them are really bad and you should read a tut on them. The text and the cuts are also horrible.

All in all: get photoshop or gimp

Enigma22

Reaction score
1st one: theres to much goin on in there and u cant really tell what u see. also ya the way u wrote rattle snake sucks.
4/10

2nd one: its better but its pretty basic.
4.5/10

Vandy316

Reaction score
yeah i figured that and i know that the text sucks because i used paint and i'm just trying the program out

Vandy316

Reaction score
im hoping you guys might like this one better
Future-2.jpg

DXLives

Reaction score
u suck bro, but don't worry u will get better in the future, keep your head up.

1st sig- 4/10..

2nd sig- 1/10..