My first sigs, Jericho!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
V1)
Jericho1copy.jpg

V2)
Jericho1withtext2copy.jpg

Rate/hate/masterbate

C4

First try of yours and therefore it's good.

Look up all of the tutorials in the Help Forum from Butters, AlHajri and everyone else. Every tutorial teaches you some or the other thing new, so try and look up all of them if you're really into graphics. Also have smaller signatures of size 400*200 or 500*200 pixels not such big and wide ones and then the magic word... "blending"

PeepShow

Rate/hate/masterbate

Nice comment...

I love the outline of Jericho in the second. They are just a bit too big though. Make em a bit smaller and put a boarder around them and they might look a little better.

CT Styles

Lighting on the left one is bad. I'd recommend making a background rather than getting a wallpaper (Which by the way is my current wallpaper:laugh:) Look at some tuts on bg's and that should help. It's alright though, but all you did was put two psd's over a wallpaper and wrote his name.