My First Sig!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

This is my first ever attempt. So don't be too harsh.

MyFirstSig.gif

Hate/Rate/Debate

WCW Rules

Reaction score
It's not really a sig, per se. It's more of a poster-ish kind of graphic. For your first attempt, I'd say this is okay. The black brush lines in the back are a huge distraction, though, and you didn't blend AJ Styles in with the color too well. The color of the text throws it off, and I think I see a hint of glow around AJ? For your first try, it's okay, but there's room for improvement, man.

Beer

Thanks WCW Rules for being my first ever commenter on my first ever sig/poster.

Fenix0505

Reaction score
it takes a while but you'll get the hang of it wrestling graphics are the easy to start on but once u can handle them u can do more complex things work on matching colors and blending techniques.. and it works

C4

That's your first attempt?

Then fantastic I would say, you're off to a good start. I remember having my first attempt on an OnceWalker signature and trust me it wasn't even called GFX those days... :shifty: At least it's worth a try today. There a lot of things you have to work through if you want to make good signatures, posters, banners... basically good Graphics. Firstly look through all the tutorials that the GFX Help Section has, the basic tutorials. Master out the basics and then go advanced. I'm sure you're going to be a good GFX'r in no time. :thumbsup:

Beer

WOW! Thanks for the responses guys, and C4, I appreciate your comments as you are kinda one of the best GFX'rs around this place.

On a whole though I am taking in your advice and letting it engulf my brain. My next one will be posted later on today, I am loving this.