My First PPV Poster!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

For some good fonts, just go to dafont.com

And as for the poster, it's not terrible, but you overused the posterization effect. Also, on the backlash logo, did you add noise to it? If so, it was not necessary. Keep working.

Vandy316

Reaction score
you did overly use the posterate and you should probably change the Jeff picture to a normal colored because it looks weird and if you are going to put SmackDown! on put Raw and ECW too

Fenix0505

Reaction score
not guna lie its really crappy quality... its better to sick with the normal psd's and then add a background as as for the text try some blending into the graphic it works a lot better than what you would think... thats just my thoughts and also when you post
is verry nice to use or just use the Insert Image icon

1chiban

Reaction score
Better, but the noise on the Backlash logo is NOT necessary believe me.

CT Styles

Yeah get rid of the noise on all the text it really doesn't look good. Overall it's not a bad poster, different but not bad.

Wrestling Station

Why the hell i see a swanton on Jeff's head? and a leg drop on Matt's head?!

The filter you used is not "that graphical" when it comes to be the main focus for the poster. The focus should have a much cleaner image than the non-targets.

Try blend your images, so that everything can flow smoothly with the other.

Mark Morton

Reaction score
Ok cheers guys, i think thats the style im going for, i kinda like it but thanks for the feedback.