My drink is too strong and i'm being a pussy about it

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
What should i do!? Here hold on let me post my life story. Yeah that's mocking everyone who made a thread about a girl.

No but honestly, I'm drinking bacardi gold (rum) with diet pepsi (Only pepsi left, omg i know) and it's wayyyy too strong and i'm being a bitch about it? What should i dew? (tillerman no one probably knows who that is, but if you did you'd laugh. Imagine a dutch guy crying about imbalances in a video game while always repeating what should i dew while being a proclaimed "pro" at it.)

Ok but enough about Tillerman. What is your hard liquor of choice and beer of choise? And for all the kids who post here, without lieng, there is no reason to lie on the internet. My cock is barely 6 inches and that's being very generous.

For the kids, how much can you handle when you drink? Does beer taste gross?

Oh and for everyone else, post your most embarrassing drinking story. Mine involves puking well pretty much tagging an entire bathroom with puke in my girlfriends brothers house. She then dumped me while i was passed out on the toilet with shit and puke everywhere. it got video taped too