Royal Rumble My Dream Rumble Match (How I Would Book The Match)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Frosted

Jobber
Reaction score
Now I've not been in tune with WWE for the past month or so, so I'm not entirely sure if they have mentioned who would be number 1 - so here's how I would setup the rumble

1st Entrant - Sami Zayn
2nd Entrant - Chris Jericho

No Eliminations

3rd Entrant - Dean Ambrose

No Eliminations

4th Entrant - Braun Strowman

Braun completely focuses on Zayn, ignoring Jericho and Dean entirely

5th Entrant - Roman Reigns

Zayn, Ambrose and Reigns team up to eliminate Braun, Chris Jericho blindsides Zayn and eliminates him afterwards, Strowman and zayn braul outside

6th Entrant - Kevin Owens

No Eliminations

7th Entrant - AJ Styles

Aj eliminates Dean Ambrose

8th Entrant - GoldBerg

Goldberg enters and gets targetted by everyone in participation, ends up doing that whole thing Kane did when he returned a while back, flattens everyone and eliminates Kevin Owens And Chris Jericho

9th Entrant - James Ellsworth

I don't really know what to do with James here, I'd assume he'd see goldberg, and hide under the ring, similar to Jerry Lawler, Goldberg gets knocked down by a phenominal forearm from AJ, followed by a superman punch from Roman, while Roman sets up for a spear, he ducks out of the way and slides under the bottom rope

Entrant #10 - Dolph Ziggler

Aj, Roman, And Dolph fight a bit, no eliminations here

Entrant #11 - Bray Wyatt

The first thing wyatt does as he enters the ring is eliminate Dolph ziggler, and proceeds to attack AJ and Roman

Entrant #12 - Seth Rollings

Seth and roman team in the ring and eliminate AJ styles, Goldberg comes back into the ring after a little rest (giving him some off time because he's not the best at working on matches) and spears seth rollings, seth being smart slides under the bottom rope and stays outside for a while, Roman tries to attack goldberg (because make roman look strong) Wyatt sort of sits off to the side as if waiting for something

Entrant #13 - Luke Harper

Whenever luke harper enters the ring, Bray, Luke, and Roman all team up on goldberg, knocking him down but again, not over the top rope, they then realize the odd man out and Luke and Bray team on roman, after a little brawl seth joins the ring and it's sheild VS wyatts again, sister abigail to roman, and a pedigree to luke harper, seth and bray stand eye to eye before getting double clotheslined by a returning goldberg

Entrant #14 - The Undertaker

(look, I know I know, all the complications with this, but trust me it will pay off ahead, this is fantasy keep in mind) He focuses on goldberg right away, the most determined he's been in a while, the braul feeds to the outside (under the bottom or middle rope) and they right out onto one of the sides before being caught by a middle rope suicide dive seth rollings. Bray wyatt and luke harper blindside roman reigns and eliminate him

Entrant #15 - Kofi Kingston

all of the new day come out, but stay off to the side (I'm not gonna repeat the spot from last year dont worry) Kofi joins in and goes after both bray and luke, avoiding undertaker, seth, and goldberg on the left (or right), bray and luke completely demolish him, however bray wyatt gets hit with a surprise trouble in paradise, luke hits kofi with a discus clothsline and tries to help bray wyatt up, seth rollings joins back into the ring around the time kofi gets hit and attacks luke harper, ignoring kofi. The undertaker gets back up before goldberg and sets him up for a chokeslam outside, goldberg shoves him back like he did lesnar in the opening of their match and spears him against the barricade by the time keepers area.

Entrant #16 - Shinsuke Nakamura

(hopefully a massive crowd pop) Shinsuke walks slowly to the ring, and while the superstars are gauking, seth rollings eliminates bray wyatt by surprise, he then pedigrees luke harper and waits for shinsuke to get into the ring. whenever shinsuke enters the ring seth and shinsuke have a staredown, seth smiles and so does shinsuke, kofi kingston comes to and attacks seth while goldberg re-enters the ring and goes after shinsuke, who doesn't automatically get speared, they have a decent brawl submitting shinsuke as one of the strong ones on the main roster. James ellsworth comes out from under the ring and re-enters, simply to pick up luke harper and push him over the top, him having been knocked out by a pedigree earlier, he picks him up and throws him over, however he doesn't fall off the ring however just stays on the side, before he could be kicked off, he crawls back in and uppercuts james ellsworth back out of the ring.

Entrant #17 - Brock Lesnar

Brock comes sprinting to the ring and charges right into goldberg with a spear of his own, knocking goldberg into shinsuke in the corner, and proceeds to violently attack goldberg before hitting him with a suplex, and another, and another, and finally an F5, seth rollings takes the opportunity to try to pick up goldberg and eliminate him, however brock won't have that, he clothslines seth rollings out and eliminates him, following it up by picking up goldberg, hitting him with another F5, then throwing him out, setting up Brock lesnar VS goldberg at wrestlemania. undertaker enters the ring after goldberg was eliminated and brawls with lesnar. Kofi kingston hits lesnar with a trouble in paradise and it staggers him similar to how he did when roman hit him with a superman punch. instead of him falling down, he charges kofi, and throws him far over the top rope, he clings onto the guardrail and jumps back to the steps like john morrison did, however james ellsworth comes back around and yanks his feet to the ground, kofi's head (or chest) bouncing off the steel steps, he then hides back under the ring.

Entrant #18 - Big Cass

Cass and Undertaker Team up to batter lesnar and get him out of commission after a chokeslam, that empire elbow thing, and a last ride, he slides under the bottom rope, rather than getting knocked over. Cass and undertaker stand face to face (well... cass is a little shorter so... close enough) Cass and taker brawl a little but ultimately Cass gets knocked down and into the corner, shinsuke nakamura joins the mix and attacks the undertaker, putting up a decent fight there.

Entrant #19 - Finn Balor

Finn Balor enters the rumble, and runs into the ring and joins the fray between shinsuke and finn. Brock comes to and rushes in attacking both undertaker and finn. shinsuke nakamura kicks him in the side of the head and sets him up for an inverted exploder suplex, it hits, (taker and finn are both down at this point) shinsuke hits lesnar with a Kinshasa and throwing him over the top rope, eliminating brock lesnar. Finn comes to and fights with shinsuke

Entrant #20 - John Cena

John enters the ring all hyped up attacking everyone, undertaker stops him and sets him up for a chokeslam, john gets out of hit and hits the undertaker with an attitude adjustment before throwing him out, setting up for a wrestlemania match. balor blindsides Cena and hits him with a slingblade, he then sets up for a coup de grace but gets knocked off the top rope and thrown out by shinsuke, john jumps back up and attacks shinsuke.

Entrant #21 - Enzo Amore

Cass comes to as enzo joins back in the ring, and they team up to attack both shinsuke and cena, enzo on cena and cass on shinsuke. shinsuke and cass brawl while enzo surprisingly knocks cena down with a surprise superkick (or something else, I don't really know what all enzo uses as a singles competitor, all I know is the tag teams finisher involves cass throwing enzo at the opponent) , before cena can recover, enzo assists cass by getting thrown at shinsuke, they do their finisher but shinsuke crawls out of the way, and jumps up to attack Cass, kicking him in the head and knocking enzo down.

Entrant #22 - Neville

Neville enters and quickly eliminates enzo, Shinsuke eliminates Cass and the two face off. Neville does some flippy shit while shinsuke lays him out, cena comes to and attacks shinsuke from behind, hitting him with an Attitude adjustment (I really hate calling it that, it's always been an FU to me. and yeah, I know, insert big match john being good and stuff joke here)

Entrant #23 - The Big Show

Big show does his normal come into the ring, make an example out of everyone and such, hitting john cena with a knock out punch, and doing the same to neville, he throws out neville and gets attack from the back by john cena, who picks him up for an attitude adjustment, this doesnt fully happen however because shinsuke nakamura comes back and kicks john in the head while he's holding big show, he falls back and big show rolls over the top and out, cena doesn't go over, however he is knocked down. shinsuke picks john up to try and throw him out, however john doesn't go all the way out, holding onto the top rope

Entrant #24 - Rusev

Rusev grabs john from the rope before he gets in and pulls him out of the ring, shinsuke backs up and waits for him to enter, it's rusev VS shinsuke, and the brawl starts, no significant finishers are hit

Entrant #25 - Nia Jax

Nia Jax enters the ring to the shock of the crowd and to the competitors, rusev and shinsuke both stop fighting to turn their attention, shinsuke smiles and moves over to the corner while rusev tries to talk her out of it, but he gets knocked in the side of the head, hard enough to knock him down, she hits him with her signature spinebuster and throws him out, she turns, focuses her attention on shinsuke who stands on one side, she charges him but he ducks and pulls the rope down, she ends up eliminating her self

Entrant #26 - Cesaro

Cesaro and Shinsuke brawl, however shinsuke is obviously tired having been in the match so long he gets hit by a springboard twisty thingy (whatever that corkscrew thing that cesaro does, and cesaro takes control

Entrant #27 - Apollo Crews

Apollo goes after cesaro and they have quite the brawl, shinsuke is knocked down at this point

Entrant #28 - Kalisto

Kalisto runs and climbs to the top turn buckle and does some flippy move onto both cesaro and apollo crews, he then gets blindsided by shinsuke and thrown out

Entrant #29 - Sheamus

sheamus and cesaro team up against shinsuke, after a little rumbling shaemus goes to hit him with a brouge kick, he ducks and sheamus gets caught up on the ropes, not going over however, cesaro pulls him back in and gets hit with a surprise Kinshasa to the back of the head. he gets knocked down and into the corner, sheamus and shinsuke brawl

Entrant #30 - Samoa Joe

Shinsuke is utterly baffled by this, taking shaemus and pushing him up and over the top rope. Joe runs into the ring and attacks shinsuke, they brawl for a while but joe obviously has the upper hand, seeing as shinsuke has been in the ring for so long.

Cesaro comes to and helps samoa joe with shinsuke, however joe is prideful and eliminates cesaro fast, wanting shinsuke to himself, he puts shinsuke on the top rope, and sets him up for the muscle buster, shinsuke slides out of it and pele kicks him in the side of the head, These two go one for 10 minutes battering each other, in the end, shinsuke hits joe with a Kinshasa, and throws him over the top rope, however when he lands, he lands flat on his stomach with his knees on the ground, his feet high in the air, he isnt considered eliminated by the refs, shinsuke thinks he's won and celebrates, joe crawls to the steps and backs up onto them so his feet dont touch the mat, he rushes back into the ring and clotheslines shinsuke, however he is obviously reeling from the kinshasa. in the end he hits shinsuke with a muscle buster and throws him out of the ring, eliminating him

He then celebrates because of the actual elimination, however james ellsworth comes out from under the ring almost a full minute after he eliminated shinsuke, he hits samoa joe with no chin music however joe isnt fased, he simply laughs and hurls james from over the top rope, all the way through the commentators table.

Joe is the winner (in my booking...)

I probably missed a lot of key points which could be made, but this was a one shot, wrote all this in one sitting.

If you have any critiques - let me know

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Good job! I'd actually be pretty okay with Samoa Joe winning. I think this would be a pretty strong rumble and probably pretty enjoyable.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I should add that I honestly believe the roster you made for the Rumble will probably be a lot stronger than the roster for the actual Rumble. I'd really enjoy seeing yours.

Frosted

Jobber
Reaction score
I should add that I honestly believe the roster you made for the Rumble will probably be a lot stronger than the roster for the actual Rumble. I'd really enjoy seeing yours.
Thanks :) I would really hope WWE doesn't screw it up this year, way too much starpower

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Thanks :) I would really hope WWE doesn't screw it up this year, way too much starpower

Anything other than predictable is all I'm asking, that being Goldberg or Reigns.

Frosted

Jobber
Reaction score
Anything other than predictable is all I'm asking, that being Goldberg or Reigns.
I REALLY hope they don't let goldberg win, passing up lesnar eliminating him would be such a bad move. I don't see roman winning this in the slightest, they've pushed him down the card a little, if it's any of the shield I'd say they let seth rollings win, however they're probably gonna eliminate seth by tripple H because the shovel is better than the hammer

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
I REALLY hope they don't let goldberg win, passing up lesnar eliminating him would be such a bad move. I don't see roman winning this in the slightest, they've pushed him down the card a little, if it's any of the shield I'd say they let seth rollings win, however they're probably gonna eliminate seth by tripple H because the shovel is better than the hammer

I feel like Brock eliminates Goldberg, then Goldberg gets back in the ring to eliminate Brock. And so, the feud continues...

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I will be coming back here to compare the actual Rumble to this one but I can bet you have put more creativity into your post than they have for that whole match.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Nice post, man. But, Cena won't be in the Rumble. He'll be facing AJ Styles for the WWE Championship.

As for Joe debuting and winning right off the bat, I'd be cool with that and it'd likely be one of the best/strongest debuts ever.

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Now I've not been in tune with WWE for the past month or so, so I'm not entirely sure if they have mentioned who would be number 1 - so here's how I would setup the rumble

1st Entrant - Sami Zayn
2nd Entrant - Chris Jericho

No Eliminations

3rd Entrant - Dean Ambrose

No Eliminations

4th Entrant - Braun Strowman

Braun completely focuses on Zayn, ignoring Jericho and Dean entirely

5th Entrant - Roman Reigns

Zayn, Ambrose and Reigns team up to eliminate Braun, Chris Jericho blindsides Zayn and eliminates him afterwards, Strowman and zayn braul outside

6th Entrant - Kevin Owens

No Eliminations

7th Entrant - AJ Styles

Aj eliminates Dean Ambrose

8th Entrant - GoldBerg

Goldberg enters and gets targetted by everyone in participation, ends up doing that whole thing Kane did when he returned a while back, flattens everyone and eliminates Kevin Owens And Chris Jericho

9th Entrant - James Ellsworth

I don't really know what to do with James here, I'd assume he'd see goldberg, and hide under the ring, similar to Jerry Lawler, Goldberg gets knocked down by a phenominal forearm from AJ, followed by a superman punch from Roman, while Roman sets up for a spear, he ducks out of the way and slides under the bottom rope

Entrant #10 - Dolph Ziggler

Aj, Roman, And Dolph fight a bit, no eliminations here

Entrant #11 - Bray Wyatt

The first thing wyatt does as he enters the ring is eliminate Dolph ziggler, and proceeds to attack AJ and Roman

Entrant #12 - Seth Rollings

Seth and roman team in the ring and eliminate AJ styles, Goldberg comes back into the ring after a little rest (giving him some off time because he's not the best at working on matches) and spears seth rollings, seth being smart slides under the bottom rope and stays outside for a while, Roman tries to attack goldberg (because make roman look strong) Wyatt sort of sits off to the side as if waiting for something

Entrant #13 - Luke Harper

Whenever luke harper enters the ring, Bray, Luke, and Roman all team up on goldberg, knocking him down but again, not over the top rope, they then realize the odd man out and Luke and Bray team on roman, after a little brawl seth joins the ring and it's sheild VS wyatts again, sister abigail to roman, and a pedigree to luke harper, seth and bray stand eye to eye before getting double clotheslined by a returning goldberg

Entrant #14 - The Undertaker

(look, I know I know, all the complications with this, but trust me it will pay off ahead, this is fantasy keep in mind) He focuses on goldberg right away, the most determined he's been in a while, the braul feeds to the outside (under the bottom or middle rope) and they right out onto one of the sides before being caught by a middle rope suicide dive seth rollings. Bray wyatt and luke harper blindside roman reigns and eliminate him

Entrant #15 - Kofi Kingston

all of the new day come out, but stay off to the side (I'm not gonna repeat the spot from last year dont worry) Kofi joins in and goes after both bray and luke, avoiding undertaker, seth, and goldberg on the left (or right), bray and luke completely demolish him, however bray wyatt gets hit with a surprise trouble in paradise, luke hits kofi with a discus clothsline and tries to help bray wyatt up, seth rollings joins back into the ring around the time kofi gets hit and attacks luke harper, ignoring kofi. The undertaker gets back up before goldberg and sets him up for a chokeslam outside, goldberg shoves him back like he did lesnar in the opening of their match and spears him against the barricade by the time keepers area.

Entrant #16 - Shinsuke Nakamura

(hopefully a massive crowd pop) Shinsuke walks slowly to the ring, and while the superstars are gauking, seth rollings eliminates bray wyatt by surprise, he then pedigrees luke harper and waits for shinsuke to get into the ring. whenever shinsuke enters the ring seth and shinsuke have a staredown, seth smiles and so does shinsuke, kofi kingston comes to and attacks seth while goldberg re-enters the ring and goes after shinsuke, who doesn't automatically get speared, they have a decent brawl submitting shinsuke as one of the strong ones on the main roster. James ellsworth comes out from under the ring and re-enters, simply to pick up luke harper and push him over the top, him having been knocked out by a pedigree earlier, he picks him up and throws him over, however he doesn't fall off the ring however just stays on the side, before he could be kicked off, he crawls back in and uppercuts james ellsworth back out of the ring.

Entrant #17 - Brock Lesnar

Brock comes sprinting to the ring and charges right into goldberg with a spear of his own, knocking goldberg into shinsuke in the corner, and proceeds to violently attack goldberg before hitting him with a suplex, and another, and another, and finally an F5, seth rollings takes the opportunity to try to pick up goldberg and eliminate him, however brock won't have that, he clothslines seth rollings out and eliminates him, following it up by picking up goldberg, hitting him with another F5, then throwing him out, setting up Brock lesnar VS goldberg at wrestlemania. undertaker enters the ring after goldberg was eliminated and brawls with lesnar. Kofi kingston hits lesnar with a trouble in paradise and it staggers him similar to how he did when roman hit him with a superman punch. instead of him falling down, he charges kofi, and throws him far over the top rope, he clings onto the guardrail and jumps back to the steps like john morrison did, however james ellsworth comes back around and yanks his feet to the ground, kofi's head (or chest) bouncing off the steel steps, he then hides back under the ring.

Entrant #18 - Big Cass

Cass and Undertaker Team up to batter lesnar and get him out of commission after a chokeslam, that empire elbow thing, and a last ride, he slides under the bottom rope, rather than getting knocked over. Cass and undertaker stand face to face (well... cass is a little shorter so... close enough) Cass and taker brawl a little but ultimately Cass gets knocked down and into the corner, shinsuke nakamura joins the mix and attacks the undertaker, putting up a decent fight there.

Entrant #19 - Finn Balor

Finn Balor enters the rumble, and runs into the ring and joins the fray between shinsuke and finn. Brock comes to and rushes in attacking both undertaker and finn. shinsuke nakamura kicks him in the side of the head and sets him up for an inverted exploder suplex, it hits, (taker and finn are both down at this point) shinsuke hits lesnar with a Kinshasa and throwing him over the top rope, eliminating brock lesnar. Finn comes to and fights with shinsuke

Entrant #20 - John Cena

John enters the ring all hyped up attacking everyone, undertaker stops him and sets him up for a chokeslam, john gets out of hit and hits the undertaker with an attitude adjustment before throwing him out, setting up for a wrestlemania match. balor blindsides Cena and hits him with a slingblade, he then sets up for a coup de grace but gets knocked off the top rope and thrown out by shinsuke, john jumps back up and attacks shinsuke.

Entrant #21 - Enzo Amore

Cass comes to as enzo joins back in the ring, and they team up to attack both shinsuke and cena, enzo on cena and cass on shinsuke. shinsuke and cass brawl while enzo surprisingly knocks cena down with a surprise superkick (or something else, I don't really know what all enzo uses as a singles competitor, all I know is the tag teams finisher involves cass throwing enzo at the opponent) , before cena can recover, enzo assists cass by getting thrown at shinsuke, they do their finisher but shinsuke crawls out of the way, and jumps up to attack Cass, kicking him in the head and knocking enzo down.

Entrant #22 - Neville

Neville enters and quickly eliminates enzo, Shinsuke eliminates Cass and the two face off. Neville does some flippy shit while shinsuke lays him out, cena comes to and attacks shinsuke from behind, hitting him with an Attitude adjustment (I really hate calling it that, it's always been an FU to me. and yeah, I know, insert big match john being good and stuff joke here)

Entrant #23 - The Big Show

Big show does his normal come into the ring, make an example out of everyone and such, hitting john cena with a knock out punch, and doing the same to neville, he throws out neville and gets attack from the back by john cena, who picks him up for an attitude adjustment, this doesnt fully happen however because shinsuke nakamura comes back and kicks john in the head while he's holding big show, he falls back and big show rolls over the top and out, cena doesn't go over, however he is knocked down. shinsuke picks john up to try and throw him out, however john doesn't go all the way out, holding onto the top rope

Entrant #24 - Rusev

Rusev grabs john from the rope before he gets in and pulls him out of the ring, shinsuke backs up and waits for him to enter, it's rusev VS shinsuke, and the brawl starts, no significant finishers are hit

Entrant #25 - Nia Jax

Nia Jax enters the ring to the shock of the crowd and to the competitors, rusev and shinsuke both stop fighting to turn their attention, shinsuke smiles and moves over to the corner while rusev tries to talk her out of it, but he gets knocked in the side of the head, hard enough to knock him down, she hits him with her signature spinebuster and throws him out, she turns, focuses her attention on shinsuke who stands on one side, she charges him but he ducks and pulls the rope down, she ends up eliminating her self

Entrant #26 - Cesaro

Cesaro and Shinsuke brawl, however shinsuke is obviously tired having been in the match so long he gets hit by a springboard twisty thingy (whatever that corkscrew thing that cesaro does, and cesaro takes control

Entrant #27 - Apollo Crews

Apollo goes after cesaro and they have quite the brawl, shinsuke is knocked down at this point

Entrant #28 - Kalisto

Kalisto runs and climbs to the top turn buckle and does some flippy move onto both cesaro and apollo crews, he then gets blindsided by shinsuke and thrown out

Entrant #29 - Sheamus

sheamus and cesaro team up against shinsuke, after a little rumbling shaemus goes to hit him with a brouge kick, he ducks and sheamus gets caught up on the ropes, not going over however, cesaro pulls him back in and gets hit with a surprise Kinshasa to the back of the head. he gets knocked down and into the corner, sheamus and shinsuke brawl

Entrant #30 - Samoa Joe

Shinsuke is utterly baffled by this, taking shaemus and pushing him up and over the top rope. Joe runs into the ring and attacks shinsuke, they brawl for a while but joe obviously has the upper hand, seeing as shinsuke has been in the ring for so long.

Cesaro comes to and helps samoa joe with shinsuke, however joe is prideful and eliminates cesaro fast, wanting shinsuke to himself, he puts shinsuke on the top rope, and sets him up for the muscle buster, shinsuke slides out of it and pele kicks him in the side of the head, These two go one for 10 minutes battering each other, in the end, shinsuke hits joe with a Kinshasa, and throws him over the top rope, however when he lands, he lands flat on his stomach with his knees on the ground, his feet high in the air, he isnt considered eliminated by the refs, shinsuke thinks he's won and celebrates, joe crawls to the steps and backs up onto them so his feet dont touch the mat, he rushes back into the ring and clotheslines shinsuke, however he is obviously reeling from the kinshasa. in the end he hits shinsuke with a muscle buster and throws him out of the ring, eliminating him

He then celebrates because of the actual elimination, however james ellsworth comes out from under the ring almost a full minute after he eliminated shinsuke, he hits samoa joe with no chin music however joe isnt fased, he simply laughs and hurls james from over the top rope, all the way through the commentators table.

Joe is the winner (in my booking...)

I probably missed a lot of key points which could be made, but this was a one shot, wrote all this in one sitting.

If you have any critiques - let me know

#30 winning? I'd like that ;)