Kayfabe My Condolences Anarchy inc.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

M Kells

The Showoff
Reaction score
*The camera Pans in to see two mysterious figures in what looks to be a graveyard digging up two separate graves. As the camera man gets closer it becomes clearer as to who these two are, Michael Kelly and Yuri Black. Michael Kelly is wearing an anarchy inc. t-shirt and Track pants, while Yuri Black dons a Black hoodie, and ripped jeans. They drop their shovels turn slowly towards the camera*

Michael Kelly: Gabriel Kirkshaw, the clock is ticking, and your time is running up. You see, you may very well have made the biggest mistake of your life. No not attacking me, no no no, but for joining anarchy inc in the first place. For placing yourself in such a spotlight, for placing such a big, and easy target on your head. You add a belt to the equation and its only a matter of time before you get whats coming to you, and whats coming *Michael Kelly smirks as Yuri black lets out a big laugh* is a months worth, no a years worth, an eternity worth of pain. Not just the pain from your injuries you'll suffer at bad blood, but the mental pain from how it all slipped away, how it all faded so fast. It my dear, is your inevitable destiny, and we will stand tall, with our hands raised as the new tag team champions as you lay there in your blood and your sweat regretting the decision to step in the squared circle with us.

*Michael Kelly steps to the side and reaches to the floor to get what looks like a gas canister. He pours the the gas into the graves as Yuri takes center stage and stares right down at the camera.*

Yuri Black: As regards to the other Yuri, I hope you shine that belt regularly and good care of that belt, because come bad blood *smirks* it will be mine. I kinda like my things spic and span, and a worn out title just won't do. I will prove that you are a disgrace to the tag division, a disgrace to the name Yuri, a disgrace to those oh-so sweet tag titles, and a disgrace to the company thatI live and breathe for. Unfortunately for you, Black is back, and I along Michael Kelly will bring those belts back to the prestige that they deserve to be at. We will now be regarded as The Divide, and The Divide...... Will conquer.

*Michael Kelly finishes dumping out the gas into both graves as he signals to Yuri for a light. Yuri digs into his pocket to pull out matches. Michael Kelly takes off his shirt and throws it in the grave that he was digging He lights 2 matches and throws them in their respective graves. Michael and Yuri walk off out of the shot, the camera pans in to the aflame graves to find the engrave in the tombstones that read “Gabriel Kirkshaw, Yuri Williamson”....*

Last edited:

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
The video camera pans to a giant figure of a man near the graves that Yuri Black and Michael Kelly dug. He looks to be putting out the fire set by The Divide. The lighting in the graveyard is now pitch black so it is unclear as to who this figure is.

???: You don’t get it do you? Nobody gets it. They don’t get that in this current day and age, there are no true good guys. There are no bad guys either. There is not even a thing called fair fights.

The giant figure kicks the “Yuri Williamson” tombstone and it seamlessly breaks, it explodes into hundreds of pieces as if it were destroyed by a c4 explosion. The giant figure's Hoodie falls off in the process only to reveal his long locks. He quickly places his hood atop his head and continues.

???: Soon, There will be no fair fights. Only blood to spill. Your blood. Only pain. Your pain. Only destruction. The divide's destruction.

The figure grabs the “Gabriel Kirkshaw” tombstone and rips it from the ground. He throws the tombstone in the grave and wipes any dirt left on him.

???: Only Anarchy....

The figure hears the crumbling of leaves caused by an intruder and quickly turns towards the cameraman. The cameraman tries to backtrack and falls still holding the camera. The cameraman gets picked up by the giant figure and he drops his camera. The camera captures the cameraman being forcefully dragged and emphatically throws him carelessly into the “Yuri williamson” grave.The force of the choke slam causes the camera to turn revealing none other than Reagan Cole smirking as he claps the big man and the video decides to slowly come to a close as its narrator is revealed.