My birthday present

• Thread starter Wrestling Station
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Today's my birthday, and as I didnt see anyone said a happy Birthday to WS.. my revenge to all of you will be..
86eczt5.jpg

Im officially a 26 years old terrorist :D Its the official age for an active terrorist :shifty: Get ready America!

noumenon

Has anyone else noticed Jeff Dunham is a HORRIBLE vantriloquist?

But happy birthday none the less.

This Guy

just remember WS, they never said your virgins would be female.

Wrestling Station

happy birthday, ass
you know that your ass is THE ASS definition! :shifty:
Herpe Birthday
you love it wild dont ya?
Has anyone else noticed Jeff Dunham is a HORRIBLE vantriloquist?

But happy birthday none the less.
He's one of the best.. Achmed segment is one of the best of all times tbh.
Just for reference if Jeff Dunham is bad, post some vids of a good one. Oh, and I would consider Jeff Dunham to be a comedian first, then a Ventriloquist.
fuck you for not saying happy birthday :mad:
just remember WS, they never said your virgins would be female.
actually it has been mentioned that are females.. but anyway, any hole would seal the deal :D lol..

Anyway, thank you all for the wishes (eventhough most of them arent sincere >_> )

I just noticed that monkeys are not loyal

This Guy

*shrugs* its a Jeff Dunham joke anyways. I didn't think of it.

[yt]hEI5js4RCpc[/yt]

4:05 mark

Wordlife

Happy Birthday WS, the greatest GFXer I have ever ever seen :D :D :D

KenFan4life

Reaction score
what if ws was a terrorist and he blew himself up, and iwf was really heaven and all this time he didn't know he was dead, and that he was kicking' it and chillin' with virgins this whole time....whoa...

Reaction score
Today's my birthday, and as I didnt see anyone said a happy Birthday to WS.. my revenge to all of you will be..
86eczt5.jpg

Im officially a 26 years old terrorist :D Its the official age for an active terrorist :shifty: Get ready America!

If you want to be a terrorist, I think we should meet in real life. I can meet you outside the gates of the Green Zone in Baghdad. Whaddya say?

Happy birthday though. What's with Batista driving a race car in the sig btw? I laugh at it frequently.