My Best Work Yet (Maybe)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Alright, I tried really hard doing this banner and most of this happened by accident, I don't really know what I did to it, but this was the final product. I hope I did something right on this. I hope to get some advice on this, got any tips?

CenaBanner-2.jpg

Wordlife

UNBELIEVABLE.... LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!

Love the "blending" (lol inside school joke there) for the Cena image on the right side alot, it goes great with the poster.... all in all 10/10, and FUCK everyone who thinks this sig or any of my homie XBA's sigs suck, cause if they do or not, its his opinion first, at least he fuckin tried ok

Great poster man, love it, kinda change the font a little though, but for now, it was surfice

SnackZ

Reaction score
Nice try. I like the simplicity of this sig but I have a couple of problems.

1) THe upper right corner of the sig over Cena's head is too much and makes his head look funny

2) The purplish hue to the bg (whether you intended that or not) does not fit

I like the idea, text, layout and selection of pics.

If you were someone who did gfx on a regular basis i would say you need to step it up and give you a 6/10

But since you're not the greatest and are just having fun (I assume so don't get mad) I'll give you a 7.5 outta 10

As your GFX Ambassador I thank you for sharing your work.

Wrestling Station

UNBELIEVABLE.... LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!

Love the "blending" (lol inside school joke there) for the Cena image on the right side alot, it goes great with the poster.... all in all 10/10, and FUCK everyone who thinks this sig or any of my homie XBA's sigs suck, cause if they do or not, its his opinion first, at least he fuckin tried ok

Great poster man, love it, kinda change the font a little though, but for now, it was surfice
With all due respect, you are not a GFX'er, so dont over-ride most people's opinions to that matter and so dont say "fuck everyone who thinks this sig or any of my homie XBA's sigs suck". This is the GFX section, so when someone posts something here, they are actually looking for good feedback not just a good or bad attempt comments. Put more thoughts in your post dude.

Anyway, as SNACKZ said, but I would like to point out something else too. Look at the signature for a bit XBA, do you see the following?
1- Center of attention or focal point?
2- Does that bkg you made serve or help out the signature in general? The use of the C4D brushes and the intensive use of brightness?
3- Dont you think that when there is light, there MUST be shadow? You should have added more shadow/ darkness towards Cena's mid-face/body if we were going to compare the ratio of light and darkness in that matter.

Try to use more of what PS can provide, try and dont be afraid from trying new things and commands in this software.

C4

Major improvement clearly seen XBA, you've made me happy! :yesyes:

Now that you're worthy of being called a GFX'er you need to work on the 'not so good' parts of the signature. Since you've come up with something good, I won't be bitchy. The two posters above me have given the exact feedback that was in my mind, work on those parts and you're going to be a professional in no time brother.

And once again, good work. :thumbsup:

xtremebadass

I tried improving, how's this?

WS said give it a focal point or something, so I thought that meant the BG because the pic wasn't really that cool, so I changed it

CENA2copy.jpg

CT Styles

I preferred the original pic. A focal point is something that draws your attention. So try and get that.

Wordlife

I like them both, I think I like the 2nd one better though, new image is nice