My best work up to date.. Devil Jin..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

StaticX

Reaction score
pwzfq.jpg

No scan lines and the sig itself is 500x200.. 'd really really appreciate some feedback..

StaticX

Reaction score
Members who have read this thread : 7
--Alter--Bridge--, exC.On, jwind, kane52630, StaticX, Toddy

Thanks mate but I thought I'd atleast get 5 replies..

PeepShow

Get used to not having many people rating things. It's something that happens a lot.

As far as the sig goes, I've noticed the text you do. IDK if I'm the only one, but it seems to me they all look similar. All have the same style look, and are in about the same spot on the banners with a slight angle. The banner as a whole looks good though, don't get me wrong, I've just noticed that a bit. Love the blending as well. Nice work overall.

Famou$ 187

Whatchu know bout Tekkan? But seriously the only shit I don't like about it is the text & I think it really need some color. All of your sigs barely have color; Change dat up.

StaticX

Reaction score
Uhhh.. colour? You don't mean to say I stop using Gradient Maps now do you??

Famou$ 187

You should have used black & red on this sig. Those are Jin's colors. :smh

StaticX

Reaction score
Oh.. lol.. I'm not a Tekken fan so thats why.. If I was, I'd definitely use red and black..

Reaction score
i was the one who viewed the thread but didnt reply. on your list it said 7 but 6 names. nevermind.

good use of brush and colour. i really like it. cant read the text. great work overall. this is the best work you did. 9/10. one thing for you to improve is use more than one colour. you use one colour all the time. try using two colours or three.

StaticX

Reaction score
Got it.. I'll try that too.. and thanks for commenting..

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

10/10

The style really gets to me something about it I absolutely love.

StaticX

Reaction score
Thanks.. good to see you using my sig.. :)

1chiban

Reaction score
Great apart from the 'Devil Jin' text which doesn't fit imo.