My Best Sig Yet!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

ReyMysterio.png

Woot! THE BEST!

C4

Now you're going to get hard comments on all of your work, you have the time and you have the resources; so ugly signatures like these won't be appreciated anymore because "you've just started in Photoshop". On a side note, take it all as constructive criticism.

The signature.... that's so ugly, what's wrong with your colour scheme? Purple, Red? No combination at all and why the hell do you go with that font everytime? The text should stand out and be visible go for Arial, Verdana or Tahoma you aren't good enough for these fonts that you use. The text doesn't stand out at all and that's one of the major problems of the signature. Secondly why the heck is that so hard on the eyes? BRIGHT red hits so hard on my eyes. I won't surely wish to see that signature again. What kind of background is that? And what's with the PSD slapped over on the left? It's just floating above the signature! No blending whatsoever. Open your eyes, switch on your rusted brains. Learn from the tutorials over here and everywhere else stop trying something new again and again, stop posting so much in the GFX Showroom. Take some time off, experiment with what you're good at and master the basics first, as for the rating it's going to be no more than 1/10 :n:

Fenix0505

Reaction score
you dont want the red blotches like you have were there is just red and no texture in it, and purple lettering does not fit it very well.. use your blending options on mysterio's picture like overlay or w\e else dont be afraid to duplicate to blend layers better..

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
Now you're going to get hard comments on all of your work, you have the time and you have the resources; so ugly signatures like these won't be appreciated anymore because "you've just started in Photoshop". On a side note, take it all as constructive criticism.

The signature.... that's so ugly, what's wrong with your colour scheme? Purple, Red? No combination at all and why the hell do you go with that font everytime? The text should stand out and be visible go for Arial, Verdana or Tahoma you aren't good enough for these fonts that you use. The text doesn't stand out at all and that's one of the major problems of the signature. Secondly why the heck is that so hard on the eyes? BRIGHT red hits so hard on my eyes. I won't surely wish to see that signature again. What kind of background is that? And what's with the PSD slapped over on the left? It's just floating above the signature! No blending whatsoever. Open your eyes, switch on your rusted brains. Learn from the tutorials over here and everywhere else stop trying something new again and again, stop posting so much in the GFX Showroom. Take some time off, experiment with what you're good at and master the basics first, as for the rating it's going to be no more than 1/10 :n:
Hey, at least he's better than TSS lol

But Beer, you have got to improve more man, your blending is horrible.
I learned from this tutorial right here:
http://www.impactwrestling.com/FORUM/showthread.php?t=2850
Check that out and be sure to try out C4's new tutorial again.