My Against All Odds Poster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
AAOPostercopy.jpg

i was bored and i think the psd looks really cool...

Rate/Hate/8====>--:smileysex5:

PeepShow

LOL, wtf did you do to his face. Seriously. I like most of it, but the PSD detracts from it tbh. 5/10

chessarmy

I think its really good, the videogame background is my only complaint. Otherwise, its pretty good

8.5/10

Wrestling Station

the logo has different color scale than the other things in the poster, which is a fault thing.

text is very bad.

no blending there and that really reduces your work's overall quality.

Vandy316

Reaction score
shit, i thought it was rellik, not devon but i like it all except for the video game bg and the text

Switchy

Reaction score
^^I thought it was RelliK too when I first looked.

I'm gonna give it a 5/10, seen better, seen worse it's just in the middle. The test at th bottom is far too dark and you don't need the iMPACT logo on a PPV poster anyway. The AAO logo is far too big and the background needs to go, you even hgave a WWF logo in the background.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i have no idea what the background crowd is... but ya thats devon after he got busted open... atfirst i was gonna make a "darker" looking poster and thats why he looks like that... i just thought he looked cool...

i know the text is bad... on posters they usually have generic text for that kind of thing but i still did a bad job on it...

ya i just didnt care about the WWF logo in the background... it doesnt really matter lol... and the impact logo at the bottom was just on the ring apron...