My Account

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kassidy

Reaction score
So MS what did you do to it? I have no pm box and sections of the site are missing and im pretty sure you had no right to do it cuz i have done nothing wrong.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I don't trust that you won't use your PMs to advertise. You know exactly what I mean Kassidy so don't play stupid.

Kassidy

Reaction score
yea i do what you mean but you didnt have the right to do it becuase i havent sent a pm with the site link and i havent posted it so i think its time my account went back to normal. I had the chance to do it last night just to be a dick and i didn,t.

Man all the problems on this site is plain bs and imo you the core of it all. you like to get behind the blueberries of this site a cause problems for fun. Here ban me you stupid cunt