My 1st Sig Ever (Randy Orton )

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dooshbag

Reaction score
hey ppl , what you think of my sig? its my 1st time doing one , hope its "ok" can you experts please tell me what to do to make it look better and what could i do 2 improve it ? thanks :)

Vandy316

Reaction score
well, im not an expert but i had a sig as poor as this my first time and let me tell you, i didnt get good responses

Dooshbag

Reaction score
so how do i make them better what do i add and stuff dude ?

Buttersz

Reaction score
Okay mate, im going to be alittle harsh, but then its in a good way.

Firstly, that background is to dominant. The text is badly positioned and the effects on it are not very good. The randy orton images are positioned okay, but they are differnt sizes and adds to the general "mess".

I'm going to make an easy to follow tutorial on how to start makings sigs, as that will tehn put you in the right position for the future.

Expect it up in about 5/10 minutes ;)

Untouchable

Reaction score
....butters give him the blending one...i think its kurt angle one

Buttersz

Reaction score
I have, it took fucking days to type out though. Found all the images on photobucket. But had to say what i did even though it was like a year ago. Done it now though!

Dooshbag

Reaction score
Hey guys thanks for commenting and helping me out, i dont mind u being harsh its what i need lol, i need to improve big time and iv learnt a rather lot over the past few hours, hopefully i can get better ones up tomorrow thanks for checking out again dudes, and butters thanks man :)

Vandy316

Reaction score
yeah just keep making sigs, you'll get better. my first ones completely sucked now i say im decent but not good

Dooshbag

Reaction score
thanks man , yh i will , how do i make more than one sig show up like you ?, for e.g you have Edge, and below orton :) wb thanks dude

Vandy316

Reaction score
you post one code, hit enter and then add another code, easy as that