mvp?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

fuzzy

Reaction score
is tna going to bring him in or wat?

Axis

Reaction score
or wat, probably.

fuzzy

Reaction score
sooner than later they should.

fuzzy

Reaction score
mvp and batista making shocking apparances on genesis............

Airfixx

Reaction score
Amazing thread.....

fuzzy

Reaction score
lol, thankx. but in all seriousness, I can see MVP making a shocking debute on tna, within the next 2-3 months.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
MVP On Good Terms With WWE, Trish & Austin Celebrate B-days
http://www.sescoops.com/wrestling-news/wwe/mvp-on-good-terms-with-wwe-trish-austin-celebrate-b-days/
Posted on Saturday, December 18, 2010 at 8:18 pm
Filed under DIVAS News, WWE News, Wrestling News · Tagged with Jim Ross, MVP, Steve Austin, Tribute To The Troops, Trish Stratus

– Since parting ways with WWE a few weeks ago, MVP is generally looking to work in Europe and Japan. He wanted to leave the organization because he felt he wasn’t being used well and was tired of being buried. Management indicated to him that he left on good terms and would be welcome back, providing he doesn’t join TNA Wrestling. Many believe he won’t join TNA, at least for the time being, as to not upset WWE.

I don't always believe 100% what the wrestling "news" sites say, but yeah..

fuzzy

Reaction score
he will join tna, because what wwe has stated to him, is simply this, (do what we say or hit the road). why would he want to do that, when tna can offer him much more, maybe not in tears of money but other sorts oof benifits.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
This is going to get ugly eventually. I can see it coming a mile away.

seX-Power

Reaction score
TNA can definitely offer him as much as the WWE...

> _ >

fuzzy

Reaction score
well, look at what happened with carleto when he wanted his release from wwe, they keep saying that they'll do more for him but he ended up in the same place as he had been during the time he wanted his release. but it's a bit different since mvp is already released.
if tna does decide to bring him in any time soon, which i think they will, hopfully they do better job than what they did with booker T.
and i know mvp is up in age but he can still do a lot if given that chance.

seX-Power

Reaction score
I was talking about money, and from what I've heard guys in TNA don't get a lot of it. Would definitely be a strong motivator for MVP not to go to TNA which could also shut down a possible WWE return in the future.

fuzzy

Reaction score
alright but if you weigh the amount of money getting against the easier work Schedule , which would you pick?