MVP

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lubay

Reaction score
Thank you all for your feedback on my last sig. =)

mvpcurrent.png

Didn't really do any text, couldn't find a good place for just 3 letters.

SnackZ

Reaction score
Nice pice - the background lacks a lot but it looks easy on the eyes - I would have put the MVP in the BG faded so you can barely see it - would have added depth to the piece imo.

Reaction score
With that kind of Background, adding MVP to it would make it look awful. in all honesty, i love this piece, and im glad you did not put any text instead of doing a horrible job of it. Don't know what else to say, i guess i really like the colors and u did a great job of "blending" MVP, good work.

one more thing, you might want to add some sort of outer glow on MVP, i would say black, not too much but just a little. I think that would add depth. And also, once your done, merge all the layers and play arround with lighting effects filter.