MVP Request

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Theme: MVP
Colours: Whatever looks best, maybe something with silver in it
Text: MVP
Sub-text: The Future of Wrestling
Font: W/e works
Size: Kind of big. Bigger than normal, but not huge. W/e works for you.
Name placement: Wherever fits
Favorite Artists: Wrestling Station, SNACKZ, Abdullah, Untouchable, and Kassidy. Im willing to see anyone's attempt though.

The best work, will get 2 full reps, but all attempts will get a full rep. Thanks in advance.

Enigma22

Reaction score
MVPSigcopy-1.jpg

here i gave it a try...

PeepShow

Thanks Enigma. Looks pretty good. It will be the winner if nobody else attempts.

That was a pretty stupid comment...DUR at myself. LOL, but thanks though. More tries are welcome :)

Wrestling Station

meh.. after posting it i actually dont like it much i might try another go for that i guess.

Wrestling Station

thats my second attempt.. chose whatever you prefer.
manjotevadt8copy.jpg

PeepShow

Damn, quadruple posting in your own section. Nice touch :bleh:

Anyways, I like the first one better tbh. Can you just change 2 things?

Make the green colors on it purple, and take out the bright spot on his eye. That just looks wierd...lol, but thanks for the attempts. :D

Ill decide which to use after the PPV on Sunday and then Ill need to decide which sig to use.

Still open to other attempts :)

Kassidy

Reaction score
mvppeepss0.png

did my best i dont like the psd, might redo color and psd

Version 2

mvppeep3tm7.png

PeepShow

Awesome stuff man. Greatly appreciated as always. That is going to be really touch to beat. I'll be accepting more entries until tomorrow evening at 11:00PM EST.

Thanks again Kassidy.