Must admit this is quite cool.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Ziggler marks will hate the idea of Ryder vs Dolph at WM for the internet title, but this promo I think is pretty awesome.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vafm-sCXrEY[/video]

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Whoever made that trailer could very well work for WWE's promo department in the future if they keep it up.

And I love the Ryder/Ziggler dynamic. I'm all for Ziggler going into the main event but I also love whenever those two work together in the ring or on the mic. Both are good on the stick and Ryder isn't bad in the ring so Dolph doesn't have to carry him to a good match. Dolph is better but Ryder can pull his load. They also have gimmicks that mesh well. The arrogant showoffish douche vs the lovable and fun loving guy with a serious side (And yes, Zacks character has started to show a serious side.) If it is built well and the internet championship is made a real title that seems to be worth a damn and neither of them gets put into a bigger storyline then I say let them have at it.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I doubt DZ would be doing anything better tbh, great talent but they don't seem to want to push him over the last hurdle so it would be cool.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Rainman said:
WWE's Video Package Team strikes again.

That there is done by some kid on the net.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Pretty cool promo. I'd prefer for Ziggler to be involved in a more important match, but I guess that beats the tag matches he's been involved in the last WMs. By the way, that feud with them for the US title was actually pretty good, it made the title mean something at the moment.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I think they didn't drop the ball with the feud, but with Ryder himself. The feud ran its course, Ryder was finished with Dolph and vice versa, but then Zack was buried by Kane without any real feuds where he was the main guy. Now that we're at it, Ziggler was fed to Punk as well, being heavily buried at the Royal Rumble.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Would be a cool WM match :gusta: would prefer ziggler to be WHC though.. :upset:

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I saw the promo yesterday. I actually want to see that match now, a great promo created by whoever made it.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Seabs said:
Dolphs in it, of course it would be good.

This. Ryder's a scrub imo, but Dolph showed at NWO he has no problem carrying one.