Music..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jae

Reaction score
Haven't posted here in a while.

I make these manipulation type graphics once in a while. I used this guitar stock and tried to make the graphic as realistic as possible with shadows, lighting and colouring.

Music.png

Fenix0505

Reaction score
that looks very nice just the text could use a bit of work.. and on the lense flare could be toned down a bit, also on the flower u forgot to darken the whole flower stem.. and the very edge the grass or something thats green shows up..

Enigma22

Reaction score
damn that is really good... amazing... maybe a stroke around the text might make it look better but u still did an amazing job...

Kassidy

Reaction score
Very nicely done, only thing i would maybe add is a reflection of the floor on the guitar.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
OMG thats beautiful. I dont really see anything wrong, the text is a bit simple but you don't want it too fancy. The flower is probably the only thing outta place, maybe dim it a bit.