MTV Announces “Daria” Reboot

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
MTV Announces “Daria” Reboot | Pitchfork

MTV is rebooting the beloved animated sitcom “Daria.” The new series is called “Daria & Jodie,” and it will be written by Grace Edwards, who’s worked on “Inside Amy Schumer,” “Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt,” and more. According to a press release, the new “Daria” will be “reinvented through the eyes of heroine Daria Morgendorffer and one of her closest friends Jodie Landon.” The description continues, “These two smart young women take on the world, with their signature satirical voice while deconstructing popular culture, social classes, gender and race.”

tumblr_m7zc8j5y2a1r454bco1_500.gif

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Yeah...the reboot isn't going to be like the original because of MTV is now, and that is a shame.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah...the reboot isn't going to be like the original because of MTV is now, and that is a shame.
Yeah most reboots end up sucking because the network they were originally on either changed dramatically or they are on another network.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Yeah most reboots end up sucking because the network they were originally on either changed dramatically or they are on another network.
I mean some reboots aren't always bad, but MTV has went from being edgy and cool and doing whatever to well shit, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I want to be excited for this because Daria is my spirit animal.

But at the same time I haven't been able to trust MTV to do anything right since like 2000 lol.