Mstt Cardona talks current indie run, not receiving offers from WWE or AEW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

“What is left to prove on the independents? I’ve done it all. Besides just reinventing myself and becoming bigger than I was in WWE, I’ve done everything there is to do on the indies and then some."

“What is next? I feel like I need to sign a contract somewhere, but at the same time, I don’t want to sign a contract just to sign a contract. I don’t want to be on a roster just to be a guy on the roster. Been there, done that, you know?”

“Listen, if WWE or AEW called and there was a good offer with some intent to use me in a certain way, of course, I’d have that conversation. But I’m not going to BS it, I haven’t gotten an offer from either of those companies. So until then, I just gotta keep raising my stock and elevating myself and trying to change the game on the independent level.”

“Blessing in disguise I did not get offered anything in AEW the first time, but shocked I did not after that match with Adam Copeland. But it is what it is. You gotta keep moving forward.”

“Listen, I’ll be completely honest. I don’t know what the fuck is going on. I’ve done everything there is to do. I am legit shocked I haven’t gotten an offer from any company. And that’s not me being egotistical; that’s me being realistic. Like, what else can I possibly do? But I can’t let this run be fueled by bitterness or negativity.”

Last edited:

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
If it bothers you that much, which it clearly seems to then go shoot your shot with them. You've got enough connections out there to reach out to management to see if there's any interest.