MSNfuckingN

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
It always fucks up and says "awww we cannot sign you in, sorry, try again later" like a bunch of fucktards...When I try to troubleshoot the problem it says nothing is wrong with it...WELL SINCE IT IS NOT SIGNING ME ON OBVIOUSLY THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH IT!

lol any suggestions?

Wrestling Station

It always fucks up and says "awww we cannot sign you in, sorry, try again later" like a bunch of fucktards...When I try to troubleshoot the problem it says nothing is wrong with it...WELL SINCE IT IS NOT SIGNING ME ON OBVIOUSLY THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH IT!

lol any suggestions?
try change the IP settings in the IPv4 then restore it back with automatic.. this will reset it and hopefully it will work.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score

lol any suggestions?

what's the code of the error?

anyways there is a guide for errors, try checking there,although it rarely helped me.still the service may just be fucked in your area, that may happen too just be patient

the dark knight

before i start:

MSN >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> aim+yahoo+icq+skype combined

as for your problem, its just your isp fucking with you. it happens....gateway error.

J

^^Msn sucks...I have one and barely use it...Aim is where its at...

Wrestling Station

^yes TDK, MSN owns every other massenger avaliable. The newest version of MSN is way way better than other basic ones like AIM, AOL, Yahoo, or Gmail shit.

C4

It happens alot of times, but there is a solution for that problem! :crazy:

Try to troubleshoot, if it doesn't work then go to Tools>Options>Connection and test all of the settings given over there, TCP and all that. If a problem is there it will show you a message. Select repair and enjoy Windows Live Messenger. By the way, MSN is wayyyyyyy better than AIM, Yahoo! and all other dick interfaces.

C4

What version do you have? Download Windows Live Messenger but don't upgrade to Beta, troubleshooting problems are mostly there in older versions. Stay with Windows Live, rocks imo.