Mr. Robot

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Anyone else watching this?

The final season comes back in October. It looks interesting. Shame the series is only going to be 4 seasons but it has been good.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Domo arigato, Robot-san

In all seriousness, I have watched the first season of this show, and I mean to watch the other two, and I enjoy it. It reminds me of FIght Club in a way, and the overall theme(s) is/are very interesting.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Domo arigato, Robot-san

In all seriousness, I have watched the first season of this show, and I mean to watch the other two, and I enjoy it. It reminds me of FIght Club in a way, and the overall theme(s) is/are very interesting.
Never made that comparison/connection but yeah it does. Such a good movie.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Still no premier date :okay:

I told you twice, whamen. October 6th.

giphy.gif

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Kind of sad this is the last season

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Season 4 is so good, is nobody else watching?

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Just finished season 4, episode 7. It is the greatest episode of TV ever made, an absolute masterpiece of storytelling, tension, everything. It had everything.
This is the greatest TV show of all time, you have to watch this. You can't afford not to.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Now that the series is over, I can conclusively say with zero doubt that this is the best TV show ever made and will never be topped.
The story and character development are told in a way we've never seen before and it's incredible to watch, a masterpiece in writing, theatrics, cinematography, everything. Nothing else speaks to the audience like this, it's just outstanding.
Mr. Robot features the best twists, best mindfucks, most thrilling and emotional scenes you'll ever see. It is the perfect TV show and you really are missing out if you haven't yet watched it.

10/10: Masterpiece, buying all the merch.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley