Mr perfect sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
6aeyyaf.png

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
DAMN, im really sorry but you have really gotta get a different background

Reaction score
I love Mr Perfect, however this graphic is the furthest thing away from "perfect". What the hell is with this background? LOL

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
lol the backgrounds called a head beater lol cuz it hurts ya head
---
dont take it offinsive man i can see ya still learning so keep trying ;)

Reaction score
I give him credit because Mr Perfect is an awesome wrestler that doesn't get much credit these days. It's nice to see a tribute to him. Although, he's still a Hall of Famer, which means that doing cocaine is still very much more tolerable than killing your family.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
damn, lets not go into that killing your family thing, im tired of seeing that everywhere

Reaction score
you should change the background and include a pic with the IC belt after all curt hennig will be remembered as one of the greatest IC champion of all time.Here's an example of pics i think you should use:
77675510th0.jpg

PeepShow

The PSD of Mr Perfect is good, but like everyone else has already said, the b/g sucks. You should also have some text prolly, but thats up to you.

4/10 for the PSD.....lol

RazorX

Reaction score
Damn that one nast Sig u got that. i dont like it at all. sorry man. need to work a little bit harder on the background.