Mr. Kennedy (Rep for good feedback)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
MrKennedycopy-2.jpg

MrKennedy2copy.jpg

What do u think? Rep for helpful feedback...

MikeRaw

I like the blue one better... I actually like what you did blending the neck in, but I prefer the blue version because it looks like the picture he had in wwe magazine a few months ago. And IMO, it just overall looks better.
However, I wouldve made the mic a bit more grayish or something (more the color of his face) to stand out more.
8/10

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya i just decided to make a blue version after i finished and i think it looks a lot better then the black/grey one...

JC Punk

Reaction score
I prefer the blue one over they gray one and i love the bg and wut u did to his neck. Overall good work, 9/10

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
I definitely like da black one better than the blue one. Kennedy's neck look like he about to turn into Venom. 8/10

Moonlight Drive

I think you've done a great job with these.

I like the second one better, just the darkness of his face makes him look intimidating. And I think what you've done with his neck is good

7.5/10

J

Yea the blue one is definilty better...and the thing you did with the neck...The blending is really well done...It fits in on the blue one perfect...not as much on the first one...The background also fits really well...9/10...

Reaction score
i like the 1st one better. the second one is abit hard of seeing, but maybe use a better colour, a little lighter colour. like the size, and quality is good. when it comes to quantity it could use abit more but all good. 6/10.

Wrestling Station

the brushing over the psd was not done correctly. Also becareful when you want the psd to stand out more from one side, pick the correct corners.

random brushing over psd, mic, bkg looks horrible. Try find a trend instead.

try use patterns for a change. ok?..

4/10.

Phenom

Reaction score
Almost everything looks fine. I don't know how someone would dislike it that much. I do agree that the brushing over the mic looks bad. 7/10

1chiban

Reaction score
I think it looks okay. Like the use of the KK logo, plus I think the psd is good. WS, you've been a bit harsh imo.

Enigma22

Reaction score
the brushing over the psd was not done correctly. Also becareful when you want the psd to stand out more from one side, pick the correct corners.

random brushing over psd, mic, bkg looks horrible. Try find a trend instead.

try use patterns for a change. ok?..

4/10.

ya i agree with u mostly... i know i need to be less random with the brushes... it wasnt completely random but i think i should have used a different set of brushes... also i agree with u about the patterns... thanks