Mr Kennedy Poster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
MrKennedyPostercopy.jpg

this is probably the best thing ive made yet... i want some good feedback on this...

rate/hate/8====>--:ibbanana:

Reaction score
Not your best...

Even though Kennedy has a spotlight on his real entrance I think it sucks here on the poster, you cant read what it says on the top clearly...

All you did was make some random boxes and added some pics that can be found on photobucket, the talk loud hit harder background and a kennedy psd with some effects on it...

but I still like it :) 6/10

Spity94

Reaction score
its not to bad,not your best tho imo

could of been better if there was more color to it,like the "talk loud" "hit harder" thing on the back should of been blue like on the shirt,it adds more color to it,it just needs more color for it to be more likeable,other than that its a solid pice of work,7/10 keep it up

Enigma22

Reaction score
thanks spitty... ya i shoulda blended it differenty so there was more color probably...

can i have some more feedback?

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
even tho you didnt do a whole whole lot, i still like this.i think the lighting should have been a little wider around him and come down further. and i dont see the point in having the text behind him when you cant see it. also you have the bottom part of it really dark. but the pics of him in the ring are very bright lol just a small flaw i know but just noticed it. keep it up

Enigma22

Reaction score
thanks.. ya i know what u mean about the lighting and im gonna spend more time on that from now on...

JC Punk

Reaction score
its nice and very detailed i overall like it alot 9/10

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Everyone pretty much said it. 8/10 it's pretty cool... very well presented.

Enigma22

Reaction score
thanks... i like the basic format i used here so u will probably see another one close to this soon and i'll try some better lighting effects and stuff...