Mr.Kennedy/ Assassins Creed/Halflife

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tex

Reaction score
Mrcopy.jpg

bluelighining.jpg

Halflife2copy.jpg

Enigma22

Reaction score
the mr kennedy is the best ive seen from u imo but i cant read the small text...

Tex

Reaction score
Yeah, the small text is just their, Ive seen it on other tags with that.

EliteSociety.

Reaction score
Your Texas tag should be more subtle in your sigs, it stick out way too much imo. The Assassins Creed is a lot like I've seen before, I think the Halflife sig is the best out of the three.

Wrestling Station

alexmoss is just a spammer...

anyway, as i told you before, you use the clipping mask in a good way, but i think its time for you to try bigger sigs with different designs imo.

Tex

Reaction score
I don't like making big sigs. I used to when I first started but stopped, becuase the bigger they are the more noobish it is. New people that have no sense on photoshop make big sigs. Thanks for all the comments.

Wrestling Station

^actually i dont agree with you, when you try to bring new style and design, it is creativity. But sticking for the same design and stuff over and over again, i just say that its not a creative thing.

CT Styles

Damn you gotta make a tutorial on these sigs.

Kennedy One - I like the colours and the text. Except for the small text, I can't read it. Good use of brushes aswell. A very good sig.

Halflife One - I'm not crazy about. I don't know how to explain it. It just doesn't do anything for me.

Assasins Creed One - Again good colours and a very good sig

You are very good, keep up the good work :)

Fenix0505

Reaction score
they good looking... i like them just subtext on kenedy gfx needs to be a bit bigger.. i dont realy understand the half life gfx it looks like his body or something is cut off...

Br3ndis

Reaction score
Kenedy is awesome. Please write the filter, that you used on the stock to make it so... good.