Mr. Anderson

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ajax

Reaction score
Mr. Kennedy/ Andersen should be signing with TNA pretty soon. Who would you like to see him have a feud with. I think Mr. Andersen feuding with Eric Young and World Elite would be pretty cool.

paulie

Reaction score
does antbody know when he should be signing with TNA i go to florida in 3wks time on holiday and will be going to TNA so hopefully a,ll get to see kennedy

Double J

Reaction score
Sorry Paulie, but really doubt that he'll be in TNA within 3 weeks. I may be wrong but I don't think his 90 day clause ends until September and then TNA will most like want to build up his arrival like they somewhat did with Burke.

And to answer the question I do think their best bet is to put him again Eric Young. I really hope they don't push him to the main event against the MEM.

chessarmy

I don't know why everyone's assuming that he's signing with TNA, but if he does indeed join the company, it will be a great pickup and I'm sure he'll do some great things in the future. A feud with World Elite, or even someone like Kurt Angle or Matt Morgan could be very entertaining.