Mr. Anderson Can Play Spoiler for Ethan Carter III

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA

Champion
Reaction score
209e1cb0e70e800c32e7eb319f48aa54_S.jpg

With his defeat on Impact in The World Title Series at the hands of Austin Aries, Mr. Anderson has been mathematically eliminated from advancing to the Round of 16. EC3 defeated Lashley to earn 3 points, Austin Aries picked up the 3 points by pinning Mr. Anderson and now EC3 and Austin Aries have 4 points each. Therefore it is impossible for Anderson, with just one match left in Group Play to earn enough points to crack the top 2 spots.

We spoke to Mr. Anderson earlier today who talked about the silver lining, Anderson has the chance to keep rival EC3 from advancing, saying,

“if I can keep that big mouthed SOB from advancing, I will have done my job. My chance will come, but I am focusing on playing spoiler and making sure EC3 doesn’t move on.”

It comes down to EC3 vs. Mr. Anderson and Austin Aries vs. Lashley. Here is how it breaksdown, if EC3 beats Mr. Anderson and earns 3 points, he advances to the Round of 16, but if EC3 loses, things get complicated and although Mr. Anderson is still out, the door will be open for Austin Aries, EC3 and Lashley to advance. Wednesday night is can’t miss in The World Title Series.

O2zyqFhMFQA

Continue reading...