movies you didn't think you'd like until you watched them?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
for me its the harry potter series never thought id like it until i sat down and watched it turns out i really enjoyed it and even bought them all on ebay lol

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
God this is gonne cause me grief on here but my gf owns the step up films and bring it on and i expected to hate them but actually didn't find them to bad. Yeah the storylines were average but gotta give it to the dance scenes and the cheer leading scenes they were actually pretty bloody good.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
God this is gonne cause me grief on here but my gf owns the step up films and bring it on and i expected to hate them but actually didn't find them to bad. Yeah the storylines were average but gotta give it to the dance scenes and the cheer leading scenes they were actually pretty bloody good.
Ive seen one of them thought it was ok tbh

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Bring It On is awesome!

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
And I didn't expect to like the original Legally Blonde. I only watched it because I saw the musical of it first, which is x100000 better than the movie, lmao.

Same with me too. Actually, I didn't plan to watch it but we had to watch it for some subject when I was in High School. :)

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
I did not expect to like Mean Girls. How could I think that after watching it.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Social Studies. A pretty lax subject.
Ah well, try and watch the musical, it's so much better (I think it's on Youtube still). And I say that because in the movie, she kinda brought what happened on herself (her application video, trying to seduce her way in the school). In the musical, she doesn't try to seduce anyone to get what she wants and I think that makes the moral a lot stronger. That's just me, though. :dawg: