Movie that initiated your sexual "revolution" as a kid?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Come one, you're a kid, watching a movie you know nothing about and then BAM! Something comes up in the movie and you start feeling weird/asking questions. I couple of examples I can think of:
1: I saw Waynes World pretty young. Lots of jokes in there I didn't get as a kid that made me wonder. I still remember thinking what is a "pen"- "is" when he held up the "This man has no penis" card. :facepalm1:
2: Roger Rabbit - two words....Jessica Rabbit
3: And this was the big one for me - Cool World. Oh man did that movie throw my youth into a tailspin at the time lol.
Disclaimer: My parents never really got into how the "ratings" system worked unless it was rated "R"
Anybody else dare to share? I suppose alot of these may depend on how old someone is too as the restrictions only got worse and worse as the years passed.

Oh one more I just thought of: That first scene with Arnold and Sharon Stone in Total Recall. :gusta:

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Fast Times at Ridgemont High... it came out in '82, I saw it in '87 at the age of 10 while staying at a friend's house. The movie was rated R so my parents would have taken away my NES had they known. All I need to say about the film is.... Phoebe Cates... she was 19 at that time and the topless scene at the pool was every boy's dream. Even today at 50 years old she is still incredibly hot...

0cb2e0d7c6b1ac834b8aa41abe152533.jpg

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Fast Times at Ridgemont High... it came out in '82, I saw it in '87 at the age of 10 while staying at a friend's house. The movie was rated R so my parents would have taken away my NES had they known. All I need to say about the film is.... Phoebe Cates... she was 19 at that time and the topless scene at the pool was every boy's dream. Even today at 50 years old she is still incredibly hot...

I soooooo missed that movie back then. Never saw it until I was older. :sad:

Reactions: Just Kevin

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score

One of the classics, don't count out Jennifer Jason Leigh as well :ksi: