Movie Recommendations

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

I thought of something, I don't know who would be down to do it but it is just a thought...
Since so many people have netflix anymore, how about we do a weekly movie recommendation?
Users can take turns recommending a movie for the week then people can discuss the movie at the end of the week. You can pretty much check all movies on netflix here ( http://www.allflicks.net/ ) making it easy to search stuff. Just a thought of something for us people who don't get out much...

:okay: lol

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I'm always looking for a good movie to watch... I don't have Netflix, but I can work around that lol

The problem is there's not a lot I haven't seen lol

Solid Snake

I'm always looking for a good movie to watch... I don't have Netflix, but I can work around that lol

The problem is there's not a lot I haven't seen lol

Yeah I have a feeling a lot of people may run into that. I am not a huge movie person but I enjoy sitting down and watching a movie at least once a week. Problem is, I never know what to watch. lol

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Machete Kills now on Netflix; if you like Cheesy Action Movies than this is one for you. Personally I dig the Machete series, it's pretty cool watching a 67-69 and now 70 year old man for the 3rd one whenever that comes out, kick some ass.

That Awkward Moment (Not on Netflix); I'm just gonna say this makes two awesome Zach Effron comedies in a row.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Machete Kills now on Netflix; if you like Cheesy Action Movies than this is one for you. Personally I dig the Machete series, it's pretty cool watching a 67-69 and now 70 year old man for the 3rd one whenever that comes out, kick some ass.

That Awkward Moment (Not on Netflix); I'm just gonna say this makes two awesome Zach Effron comedies in a row.

Agreed on both counts... and damn.. Imagen Poots made a lasting impression on me in That Awkward Moment... I am completely infatuated with her.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Agreed on both counts... and damn.. Imagen Poots made a lasting impression on me in That Awkward Moment... I am completely infatuated with her.
Probably the best part of 28 Weeks Later, aside from Jeremy Renner. If you've never seen that or 28 days later (both zombie movies) I totally suggest them, 28 Days Later before 28 Weeks.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Probably the best part of 28 Weeks Later, aside from Jeremy Renner. If you've never seen that or 28 days later (both zombie movies) I totally suggest them, 28 Days Later before 28 Weeks.

They are a part of my blu ray collection...

I've actually been thinking of making a thread about my collection... but I doubt anyone would be interested lol

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
They are a part of my blu ray collection...

I've actually been thinking of making a thread about my collection... but I doubt anyone would be interested lol

I used to have a pretty gnarly DVD collection but I upgraded to Blu Rays after getting a PS4 (aside from TV shows, I still get DVDs of those, well other than Arrow which is like primo Blu-Ray quality show or like Game of THrones or Spartacus or something like that looks clutch in HD.)

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I recommend a movie called Perfect Sense starring Ewan McGregor and Eva Green.... not sure if it's on Netflix or not. If not I can message you the link. It is about a couple who have met and are falling in love in the midst of a worldwide epidemic that is causing the whole of the human race to lose each of their 5 senses.. one after the other... interesting concept and great storytelling and acting.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
A movie on the list of Netflix movies that I thought was good is Arena starring Kellan Lutz and Samuel L Jackson. It is testosterone filled though... lots of fighting action with blood and gore and some nudity... but the story is pretty good and the acting was okay as well.

Solid Snake

A movie on the list of Netflix movies that I thought was good is Arena starring Kellan Lutz and Samuel L Jackson. It is testosterone filled though... lots of fighting action with blood and gore and some nudity... but the story is pretty good and the acting was okay as well.

BEWBIES!!!!

I am acting like a 12 year old boy, sorry. lol

• Haha
Reactions: Just Kevin