Motherfucking dogs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
Why is it that every fucking time dogs see another dog they have to act like a Blue duck!? When us humans see other people we don't jump around and get all excited like a little kid at Christmas and start babbling our heads off, we just walk past them.

Why is it that they have to piss everywhere they walk? Why can't they wait til they get home or piss beforehand? When we go out, we don't just unzip our pants and take a piss every 10 seconds in the middle of nowhere like some goose.

Wrestling Station

Well, you cant compare between humans and dogs. Humans have brain to thing about whats good and what should be done and how its done. Dogs use their animal instincts and will do whatever they "feel" like doing, coz they dont use their brain like us humans.

John

chuck is correct. i dunno why but i heard that it is. anyway they have black and white vision whereas we can see all colours.

MikeRaw

TSS, what the hell are you talking about rascism for, lol?
Anyways put it this way... We dont jump up and down when we see humans because you see them all the time, friends, family and random people on the street.
They spend (most dogs) most of their time inside your house or backyard and usually not seeing other dogs. So when they see one on the street, its not a human, they finally see another dog, so why not get excited...

C4

No, some people like to act fucking intelligent with their diminutive brains.

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
This piss thing is territory marking. Don't know about the excitability thing.

But it's our territory, not theirs maybe they should get it in their fucking heads, they are only there cause we let them be there, they are fucking lucky we let them too, and I don't give a shit if their brain is stupid.

and TSS stop acting as if you know stuff lol.

Dogs don't see in only black and white, they can see a little bit of red and blue too I think, whatever it is they have different vision than humans.

C4

Yeah, C4 got OWNED!
vincedancing4aw.gif